Chapter 18-Now or never

Then Caligula was so angry and really wants to punish for Gertrude for lying, Then Brunhilde was so worried and she can't do anything to help her.

" Do you really think that you can punish me with this??." Gertrude asks while she tries to pull out the spear but it's hard.

" Oh and it's like that I feel that you betray me with this, also you deserve this punishment." Caligula said angrily.

" I think that you should think this is too much! Your making this too far and this is enough!."

" For what? do you think other people can trust you in the first place, besides I don't think that no one can trust you and we are evil remember, and I don't even get the point that you have to lie to me for so long and don't tell me you wanted to be friends with Emily or someone else!."

" This is not about being friends with someone else, this is about the issue that I did tried to do what I need to do, now when I had my daughter, she's born...I made a duplicate version of her, because I don't want her to have a miserable life here.."

" That was just your been tasked to bear a child with someone and that's not important to see what her future was!."

" That's not I only want to hear, besides I know that you never care about anything, including me and I didn't betray you in the first place, it's just that I tried what to do what's right for us...but sorry I can't do that anymore.."

Then she was going to pull out the spear with her strength and finally did it with all her strength, she did tries to push her away but Caligula was too strong and only standing but had a lot of strength when she tries to push her, then she was been hit when Caligula hits her on to her neck.

But she tries to grapple her robe while she gets angry; she tries to hold it with her strength.

" Now that you all know truth about what happened, I also got rapid pregnancy for that, in two weeks I realize I am in big trouble and now that's why I did protect her in the first place!."

" Oh now I can't believe it, now that you are going to lie that issue too!."

Caligula punches her harder then she fall off the ground but Caligula grapple her and do it again.

Then Rautha is coming and he notice that Caligula was keep beating her up.

" Hey what are you doing??, don't you know that you keep hurting her!." Rautha stops her from what Caligula was doing.

" Don't you know that this woman was such a liar?!." Caligula asks him angrily.

" Maybe it's because that you always didn't been listen to her and I think there is a lot of explanation about this.."

" I know everything what she was trying to hide, now that she deserve to get some punishment.."

" I don't want you to punish her!, I admit that she's always been better than you, because you ddin't show anything that you love me in the first place!."

" Oh really and also I don't care if you want to complain that, because you obviously know that I will never listen.."

" Please, don't you see that she doesn't deserved to get punished like this?!."

" For me she does and also now that I am going to say that I can do what I want here now and this time she needs some discipline and it's because that she was lacking of that."

" No, just stop that.."

Caligula was going to take Gertrude somewhere but Brunhilde can't do anything and she was supposedly wants to help her.