Note

Thank you for anyone who read my book, now that it has some book series on this, now you are reading:

1 Evil Forces: Walden

2 Evil Forces: Code 014

3 Evil Forces: Experimented Human

4 Evil Forces: Human Robot

5 Evil Forces: Project Gertrude

6 Evil Forces: The Hearer Senses

7 EF : The convicted criminal

8 EF: The mad scientist

9 EF: The experiment project

10 EF: Secret Spy

11 EF: Good against Evil

Also note, yeah I made the arrange of my book which I didn't published the Evil Forces book series in align arrange and you see probably there's a possibility I can add up something in the book, there is a new book here not only I will published 11, so stay tune why.

The characters here:

-Main-

Gertrude Walden- The youngest daughter of Stella and Mr. Techno has supernatural healing powers, who become a troop leader, also the one who is Brunhilde's goddaughter. The woman who always had a good-heart it comes when helping good people, sooner becomes in love with Erich and promise to meet him soon.

Erich Kemper- The smartest student of the campus among Rosa and his colleague, he was Sandy's girlfriend, Alexander's childhood friend, become Gertrude's love interest.

Rautha- He was Gertrude's ex boyfriend and Caligula's lover, who is commander in Evil Forces, always a good-hearted man.

Vinse Becker- She was Ace's daughter and also the commander in Evil Forces along with Rautha and Faylinn and Warden, who has two timer relationships to Code 1 and Warden.

Caligula Walden-She was the first daughter and first child of Mr. Techno and Stella, who is always cold-hearted and ambitious woman, only care about the possibility from experiment and for future, also Rautha's lover, has supernatural ability like dark powers.

Code 1- The second son of Mr. Techno and Stella, brother of Gertrude, Caligula, Anestesia, and Warden also only having relationship with Vinse.

Daniel Robert Kemper- The youngest brother of Daniel and Lena's cousin.

Rosa Berndt- She was Erich's best friend, and who has crush on Alexander, also good friend of Sandy and Doreen.

Brunhilde Gerat-She was become Gertrude's Goddaughter, as she treated her as her real daughter, when she raised her when she was a kid, also formerly as Leonie's caretaker.

Other Char:

Flendale Gramm- He was the mayor in Pesota, he was Elisa's ex wife, and Alexander and Samuel's father, and he was Sandra's ex-girlfriend.

Emily Gunther-She was the director of the agency called Task Forces, who always willing to sacrifice her life for the sake of the citizens. Become good friend of Elisa.

Stella Barth- She was Gertrude, Caligula, Code 1, Warden and Anetesia's mother and Mr. Techno's husband, who is pure German, she was from Herrenberg originally moved in Pesota, to become a scientist and ambitious to her career as to be successful scientist.

Mr. Code Zero Technology in short as Mr. Techno- He was Stella's husband and the leader of the Evil Forces, who wants to take everything especially the city.

Alexander Gramm-He was Flendale's son who was always very close with his father, also been closest friends with Rosa, Erich's childhood friend.

Warden Ramiro Walden- He was the third son of Mr. Techno and Stella, and also having only relationship with Vinse.

Alessandra " Sandra" Hemmler- She was Flendale's ex girlfriend, she was a single mother to her only daughter Hanna, but later on she adopts the two children she found on the orphanage to save them both: Jacob and Jana, she was a Cardiac surgeon working in her own hospital.

Elisa Roffel- She was Flendale's ex-wife and Samuel's mother, who is a member in Task Forces.

Francine Walden- Caligula and Rautha's daughter.

Hanna Hemmler-she was the real daughter of Sandra, who Erich has a formerly crush on her, classmate of Samuel.

Leonie Walden-Gertrude's daughter.

Other note:

I make Pesota as a fictional city somewhere, and I didn't tell where that located specifically and so I had no difficult to study all the cities and around, well that would be feel easy to me, anyway thank you for your appreciate to anyone! I truly had been thankful already!