Chapter 11-Not too late

Sandy was pointing her gun to Emily and Emily tries to stay calm and better not to get killed when she wants to save Flendale.

" You better talk now or else I would get love to punish you and Flendale as well." Sandy said when still pointing her gun at her.

" You don't know that I'm never betraying someone like him in the first place, and please just stop!." Emily said angrily.

" This must be the problem that you always not thinking about yourself and you really always want to suffer."

Then Sandy shoots her many times and was expecting that she was already dead, but she thought that Emily was already dead, but later on stands up when Sandy was attempting to go to the hospital, but she just grapple her back and as Sandy bang her head to her.

Then until she drops her down and she hits her with her gun and finally Sandy got unconscious.

Then after that she was trying to look into her stuff but she saw that Sandy has her own walkie talkie that been kept in her jacket, then she just keep it to her pocket and saw on her vest some chemical matter are been in test tube, she decided to keep it when she wants to know what's in there.

Then after that she was going to take Sandy somewhere and she was glad that she finally saved Flendale because of that, Caligula was trying to get contact with Sandy but she can't and she just feels to be very pissed off.

" I don't know what is happing to Sandy and I just really want to call with her now! But she wasn't even responding now!." Caligula complains and seemingly very angry.

" Oh I think that you don't have to be much angry and I guess that you don't even know that you are trying to do something perfect." Warden said to her.

" Oh do you think this was only a simple thing for me? And this is not when I could celebrate this about!, and I told you so far I want to know if Flendale was still alive and I think I did find out that he is."

" How can you say that?."

" It's because that I obviously know that I already know that he could be alive or just hiding somewhere."

" Don't worry about it, we all saw that he was been killed in the collapse building."

" Oh and I think your right but I was expecting that Sandy would come back, and because I did assigned her to find him somewhere just to make sure."

" I think she didn't find him in the first place."

" Well, we don't have to be too much confident about that."

" Oh and I am just want to make sure that this won't be my worst nightmare and Sandy should be aware of him and the rest of his friends."

In the mansion, Rosa was enjoying the party when she was eating the slice of cake and while she was enjoying listening to the music with Alexander.

" You see Alex that I did completely enjoy this party a lot and I don't know what to say." Rosa said when she feels to be very happy.

" I told you that I did prepared myself to that all of my friends should be safe and I am so happy that I made this party to be so awesome." Alexander said with his confident smile.

" Oh like I told you this party was so awesome, but this time I hope that the police can do anything to find my brother."

" Don't worry they will."

She smiled when she saw how much he was concern about her, but then Hanna came when she want to get a slice of cake but he just shock when he knows that he didn't even invite her in the first place.