Chapter 8-Point of interest

Rosa was too nervous and hoping that no one caught her under the bed, then Anja was keep finding her and she can't even saw someone else there, but then leave when she can't even hear any noise, but Rosa felt a relief and she dialed Alexander quickly.

" Hey, it's me...Alex."

Hey...Rosa and it seems that you're not alright there, what happened??

" Some of the troops just come here and they did kill my mom, but I can't find my dad and it seems maybe he escapes without me!."

Oh I'm sure that you can see you have to calm yourself or might be they are coming back to you, but don't worry I will ask my dad to find him.

" Oh gosh thank you, I know I can't ask it to Doreen since I know her Aunt was working hard to save us."

I think she always does, and don't worry I will do something else to find your father, and are you sure he was been taken by someone else?."

"I'm not sure because right now I just hide somewhere and I think that it's just that I'm not sure if he is but they only killed my mom, and let me see!...just don't stop this call now."

She was going to find her father and then she just shocked when she saw that her father was lying on the floor on his room, then she scream when she saw him dead.

What's wrong, Rosa??

" I can't believe that they did just kill him too and I don't even know what to do! And now that my brother was gone and I was so wrong, and I hope that you could do ever to help me about this!!."

Yes just calm down and I am going to help you with that, and don't worry I am going to help you, just stay there.

" Oh thank you so much.."

Then she hangs up her phone when she was going to hide for now and she was scared to death.

Then Alexander got worried while he was staying at Flendale's room and he wants to talk to his father when he saw that he was only drinking whisky and he didn't do anything to respond.

" Are you just going to sit there father? And you should be helping other people and don't you know that my friends are totally scared because they killed her parents!." Alexander said disappointedly.

" That's not my problem." Flendale said it with his frustration.

" Ugh...this is how you only going to say it?!."

" What do you want me to say then?!."

" I thought that you are going to help other people and your just here to spent time to drink and please don't just be so sad about dealing with girls, and what are you? Really a whore?!."

" Don't ever say that!!."

" Because it's true and now that it seems your proving that to me, my friends are getting involve in this stupid problems and you are such a coward man who are not going to do anything!!."

" Do you think it's easy enough to run this city?!, and you don't know what I am always doing to protect this city and this is getting tiring enough that they are always here again and again, and it feel that they never dies!."

" What do you want to expect? Of course they are bad and bad people are always been around, please dad you just have to fix this problem and stop having problem with girls now! You have to use your brain!."

" You don't have to tell me what to do?!."

" Then do it!!, just don't even think about Alessandra anymore, and because she doesn't love you anymore, move on!."