Chapter 2- What it's like

Year 1991, After 6 years tried to invade one of Flendale's City, but they didn't do it successfully when they realize that Flendale is allied with the Task Forces and Stella was been disappointed since her other laboratory was been destroyed him and the rest of their hideout.

While Gertrude and the rest of the members are in been focus in training, they are been trained to do a hand combat, then she was been fighting a few troops but she just felt easy to fight them.

" Oh, don't you find it difficult, huh??." Vinse asks after observing her fighting with the simulated troops.

" I told you I can do that and of course, I know how to fight with them, but don't worry it doesn't mean I'm mocking already, it's just I feel I just have the skills to do it, what do you say?." Gertrude said with confidence.

" I say that you are now been so confident at doing this, Caligula did observe you by the way, but seriously you're like not one of the top like her."

" Why did you say that? Because are you believing that she was better than me? I know I'm also getting better for so many years, and I just know that I am been training so hard many times since I was 4."

" Your right, but I caught that your reading some world map and reading some history book, and I don't think that we don't need to study like a normal student do."

" It's not bad when you add something knowledge like it's important for me to know all the locations and everything in there or else I always got mistaken, I've studied the longitude, latitude, the countries in the world, the most tourist spot in the world."

" Why are you studying that, Gertrude??."

" I told you then, I want to learn something knew but it doesn't mean I'm betraying you and my family, because Brunhilde just teach me some what she knows if she has free time."

" Prove it me then, I hope that you can show me something.."

Then Vinse did tried to punch her to her face, but she just grabbed her hand and pushes her, she didn't expect that she has supernatural ability to take her down only with that move, when she notice that Vinse can't stand any longer and she just feels that confident.

" I told you that I'm good at that, so you are not might be going to cock like I don't know anything about fighting, I told you I want to learn some things.."

" Oh I see that your good at that Gertrude but I can't believe you throw me like that, like you are that angry, well...I could see that you're lucky, maybe you have some super strength that is going on, because Caligula never had that ability, maybe all Walden are super different at all."

" I told you so.."

" Perhaps I think that probably it's a good idea that you are learning something like that, and that's not a big deal that your already dealing with good people, because we are evil."

" I know that, and besides don't just always too bother about dealing myself with that and I am always been humble for my family, I know this is my home."

" Where is Anestesia??."

" She was doing her own training and I can't she can't do to train herself more because of that, she was like trying to be a scientist.."

" What? That girl makes me laugh already.."

" Me too, just sometimes...and also now that I have to do my other practice and anyway I already prove what I got deserve."

She was going to get one of the batons and she was going to push button to the simulation trying, where she was going to fight with some other actual evil troop's simulator.