Chapter 7-Im just a little value

Vinse can't do anything to stop her but she doesn't want that Caligula was keep torturing him with her supernatural ability.

" Now you have to stop this Caligula!." Vinse convinces her, and when it was important for her to spare Rautha.

" Was darf es sein??, (What would you like??), this man never learn to respect me and I can't believe he was going to be like childish, childish like Groupie!." Caligula said angrily, when she just give him scratch only with her powers.

" Please just stop that and I told you that he was one the good commanders that as you ever seen!."

" Good commanders?! And I just told you that he's bad and too bad he wasn't even trained enough, I realize that they are that weak and seriously they can't handle about me."

" Oh yes and I could tell you that and I know that probably you are so much angry about him but you can't just seriously do that to him and don't you know that he didn't mean to do it!."

" But I saw him how he disrespect me so much! And don't you think that is reasonable enough to forgive him for that?!."

" I will make sure that he won't do that again please, just stop this...just think that we still need him for some purposes and it was always that Flendale was too prepared for this when we do invaded us!."

She just stop torturing him and he just felt a relief but she just get the bottle of whisky to drink and Vinse feels thankful when she did that.

" I just realize that he was one of the weakest person I ever met."

" Don't just even say that to him, and I thought that you are not going to judge him like that in the first place, I know that you love him so much."

" I love him because I thought I can do for him something useful then I realize that wasn't true and besides he was like being so disrespectful and I can still control everywhere here! As soon I am going to be their future leader!."

" I hope Stella won't be mad at you, because she never knew that you are going to do that with him."

" In reality true love are just for fairytale and do you think there is always happy ending about with two happy couples together??, don't be so obvious.."

" But I...."

" I prefer that maybe I could just give him a chance if he was going to bow to me then, and I'm sure Rautha is going to do that, I am still your serving general."

He just kneel to her and she just laughs when she knows that he has no choice but he has to do it, and mouthed her sorry..She decided to go back to the hideout, but Vinse helps him to stand up and let him sit in the sofa.

" I'm sorry the way when she acted like that again, sometimes she was even more bossy than I expected." Vinse said when she was wiping out his wound on his face.

" I rather just been punished like that and I realize that she was too serious about mission and I want that sometimes she should understand me that I'm not an experimented person like her." Rautha said

" Oh...I know, and I guess I admit that I don't like her sometimes."

" But I shouldn't blame yourself for that to her, and also she didn't understand why, and I know that it's like I always care about you and her, just like what I do care about for her brothers."

" Oh I know and anyway you shouldn't spare me like that and maybe she's right I'm too weak for everyone."

" Are you going to believe to her easily like that?."