Chapter 5-Responsible

Brunhilde and Gertrude are eating breakfast together, some croissant, and sandwiches and they drink only water, while eating Brunhilde gives the newspaper to her, then she started to read the newspaper.

(A front headline in newspaper)

The head news!

Donnerstag, 14. Mai 1998 (Thursday, May 14, 1998)

A sudden attack on the Hemmler Medical Center is a tragedy horrible incident, one nurse dies on the pharmacy that they did tried what they can but the nurse didn't survive, but Dr. Sandra Hemmler survived on the terrible incident in the hospital, " I was survived in the incident when I did tried to stop someone stealing medicines in the pharmacy." Said Dr. Hemmler, the one of the greatest doctor survives ever in that terrible incident.

Furthermore, it was found it was one of the main leaders in the Evil Forces, who called her Commander Faylinn, and now that she was found dead. And how could we end this terrible incident everywhere! And now that we could be aware that they must be everywhere, anywhere!

After reading the newspaper and she was just fine and after she finally eat, she gets better and better.

" Why did Faylinn involve in the hospital??." Gertrude asks her.

" She was been task by Mr. Techno to do it and I know that wasn't even nice that she didn't successfully almost steal anything, some of her henchmen steals some few dextrose, new injections and a few medicines.." Brunhilde said

" Probably that you see it's just that they need to be sometimes frugal and we need more medic because of that."

" That's why I am planting some herbal medicines too, so I did want to help them."

" Anyway I just feel nervous and you see when I have to see my child and anyway we settled the plan right and I hope that they didn't even do anything to take my kid and soon to be like slave as troops."

" That won't be happen, don't worry."

" Also I'm excited to see my kid already and besides I just can't believe it just happen so fast, and maybe I'm not like other normal people then."

" Don't worry and because of that maybe later on it will going to the stage that you're on labor."

" Oh gosh, I know it does and don't worry, I will tell you if I do feel something again and I will remind you."

" Okay."

" But where is Anestesia?."

" She was in Pesota.."

" What?? Pesota?."

" The City which you know all of the people live there, and she was there to go to do some discovering some new experiment and she was been task by Vinse to steal something."

" Too bad that I can't even talk with her."

" But soon enough maybe you can."

" But now that I am in nine months and I don't want to show up, and I don't know how to hide this now."

" Don't worry I can make it an excuse and I think that they would understand you.."

" Thank you, Brunhilde."

They did hugged together afterwards, but in the mean time in the Task Forces headquarters and Emily was having a meeting with her fellow members.

" I think that we have a good solution for this and I can't believe that Flendale's girlfriend has to be involve her and please I just want to let you know that this wasn't going to be ever happen again!." Emily said disappointedly to anyone.