Chapter 3-Behind all of them

The next morning in residence of Pesota, Flendale and Alexander are having breakfast together then he was happy that he thought he could have his own peaceful moment, until he just get his phone then Emily was calling to him, he answer it.

Don't you know Emily I was having eating breakfast!, and I told you that I'm coming there to meet you!

-I'm sorry Mr. Mayor; it's just that I want to make sure that you are fully aware about what I report yesterday to the hall.

Yes I know that and for today, let me rest and I think that its better if I did think that carefully, so all of the evil forces are not being aware of us!

-I believe they are all aware of that, I am should say that we need many more men and I don't want some other civilians to get involve.

Maybe you are going to do something about this, and also what did you do?!

-I decided to make a small barricade there and also I just did want to put some cameras to their houses and alarm to make sure that they are safe.

Very good Emily and I was looking forward that you and Florian are going to make better things to make this city safe!

Then he hangs up when he continues to have breakfast with his son.

" Where's mom??." Alexander asks

" She was early to go to work don't worry about it." Flendale said

" So, are you not going to come home early, dad.."

" I wish I could but I also need to fix our problem to this city, because I always want to make this city to be safe my son, I was also doing this for you, so no one can hurt you and other people was always safe because of me."

" That's why I know that I always admire you because I know that you are always love protecting us."

" That's true, my son."

Then he gives his son a kiss afterwards just to show his little affection, then someone was knocking the door but he saw on his metal monitor detector that is been located to the dining room when it has a detector to the front door, like a very small scanner shaped a popsicle stick, sticks to the front door, that person didn't bring some metal weapon.

Then he open the door and seeing it was Erich who wants to pay a visit.

" Oh Erich, I thought you're not going to visit me again." Flendale seems to be a bit surprised.

" I also would like to see my friend." Erich said

" Sure no problem and I know that my son was looking forward to see you again."

" My parents told me that we didn't need to leave this city because they trusted you can solve this problem and finally you did it, that's why I know you can do it and I also knew it that I can count on you."

" Of course as always I don't want to disappoint everyone because I know all of the people here are expecting me to protect them."

He let him in, but when Alexander was seeing him was going to visit he hugged Erich and then after that, Erich did give him a new toy, but Alexander did appreciate it.

" Do you like it??." Erich asks him.

" yes I really like it, thank you.." Alexander said with his smile.

" You thought that I am leaving forever but that changed."

" Yes I thought so, because my dad always said that he was doing the best to protect this city and I always trust him, because he always makes his promise to be true."