Chapter 1-Experiment of success

Year 1974, it started in a nice day when Stella and Mr. Techno are focusing to the upcoming experiment project, but Stella gets mad when they can't do it successfully.

" I tried...I tried a tons of experiment and now I don't even understand why we can't make it!." Stella gets disappointed again.

" Maybe you should try to get a rest now.." Brunhilde said, when tries to calm her down.

"I am so disappointed, why is this keep happening?! Don't tell me I pick the wrong scientist like you!."

"You need a minute rest but I can prove you that I can guarantee I am one of the good scientist you will ever see and you won't be feel guilt about this, I will make sure of that.."

" Just I want to be sure that I won't be wrong to hire and pick you as one of my assistant who is going to do a Barth's first experiment project."

" it's either I can see that let's do it safe and we could not do that to your children, I recommend it's a best that we should test that if this was going to work."

" I want something more then we have to live for many years!, and this one I wanted to make more than the normal doctors do."

" We are not sure if that heals to our body.."

" It is!."

" You only have to do what I say, and I say...we are going to continue this experiment, do you understand."

" Ich verstehe, Frau Stella (I understand, Mrs. Stella)."

Brunhilde continues to do their healing experiment, but Stella prefer to be relax and she instead go to her room and drink her whisky alone, then Mr. Techno arrived after he become busy to their project experiment.

" You don't have to be so intense at this and don't worry we can still work this out, about this experiment project." Mr. Techno tries to make her relax, as he did gives her an affection to kiss her.

" You should know that I tried all my best to make that experiment to be successful, I only want to let you know that.." Stella said

" For now it takes time to make our project to be successful and I want to celebrate that now Caligula is born, I want someone who is going to be like this, I want to bear another child with you.."

" I agree, and I also want to have another heir..."

" You will think that they are going to learn something new, it's because of us..we all know that she was already learn faster, our children was going to be the next successor who is going to take care of Evil Forces."

" What do you say that we should do this then, I would like to say that we can created our own children with some ability that they can kill people around there and soon they are going to rule the world!."

" That sounds like a big plan."

They kiss together seductively and making out amorously.

Year 1978, After Stella and Mr. Techno do their healing project, and it was been finally successfully finished, but after she tries to test it herself, when she did injured herself.

" OH! This is successfully finished!." Stella finishes the experiment and seems to be proud after finishing it with Mr. Techno.

" I told you that you can finish that as possible." Mr. Techno said

" I want that our children will learn how to experiment these, and as soon as they learn that we are powerful than anyone else."

" That's right, this is super great that you did this.."