Chapter 6-Nothing like misery

In the library, Erich was reading some interesting books alone and he was enjoying it spending time for reading after he already had lunch, but he didn't know that Alexander that visit him and he give him a tight hugged, when Alexander reacts the way how he misses him.

" Ah! It's like that we're having good times, and anyway I am just so annoyed with my own bodyguard and I really intentionally wanted to meet you here." Alexander gives him a fist bomb at his shoulders with his excitement.

" Good but don't you think that you can leave your bodyguard like that, and I know that's just bad." Erich said

" Don't you worry soon I can protect myself, anyway I am the Mayor's son, I always trust dad about what he's doing, I know from the start he really tried me to get close with Hanna."

" Why? Is there a problem about it??."

" Well there is and you see that I don't really like Hanna in the first place, besides she wasn't my sister at all, and also I don't know If I could just have only problem about her."

" Don't be too obvious and I think your childish."

" No I'm not, it's just that I really miss my mother so much but too bad she can't even visit with me and I am so angry! You know why! Because she doesn't care about me..And you see I just find out that she was having own family because of that."

"Um...okay and I think it's just that maybe there's a reason about why she did that."

" Oh please we should not talk about this anymore!."

" I'm sorry, I was just wanted to help you with this...I know that you want to prove to her something and I think your right, we don't have to talk about this now...it's like that my mom was only taking care of me and Daniel as usual in the family."

" Okay and let's not talk about it, I was here supposedly because I am going to invite one of my friends in the party, I think you can find some good chicks around there!."

" Ugh...Alex, I'm not like that."

"You have to give it a try, man."

" Nope, I'm not going to do it."

" How about we drink alcohol.."

" Nope, I'm too allergic to alcohol.."

" Oh come on and what else can you do about something better.."

" Don't worry, the important thing is that I could enjoy it very well, don't be feel that tense."

" Don't worry I won't.."

" Good and anyway I am that very excited for your party.."

" You will and I told you that would be even exciting."

Later on, Doreen decided to take Rosa to Emily's house when she invited Rosa to come with her when she was planning to meet Emily, when they are in the mansion then they saw that Emily was done doing her combat practice.

" Oh hi, I didn't even notice that you're going to bring your friend here, and really sorry." Emily said when she gets tired and wants to rest for now.

" Yes like you told me you want to go early but for now I did want to bring my friend and this is Rosa!." Doreen introduces Rosa to her; Rosa greeted Hello to Emily and shake hands together.

" It was good to meet your friend and I'm very glad that you bring her here."

" I was going to wonder why did you have to let me go home so early and what's the point that you don't let me hangout in school for now."