Chapter 19-Everything I do hard

Vinse was just gets angry when she finds out that Ace was already dead, but seemingly Caligula didn't much react.

" Oh, is that so? And don't you know that this isn't the good news that I can hear?!." Vinse asks her angrily.

" That wasn't my fault if he dies.." Caligula said, without any emotion.

" Don't you even do anything just to save or to revive him?!."

" Do you think I can even spare him when I find out now that he's turn to ashes!, and also that's not my fault I told him he has to kill Emily and he couldn't do it."

" SO, I realize this was your fault all the time!."

" Oh yeah, you can't just blame me and don't you know that Emily is just a weak woman?!, why Ace can't do to beat her like that, and is that even much obvious to think.."

" It is also obvious that you let him do a task without telling me."

" And what should I need to tell you if I task Ace on every mission??, I also can do whatever I want, I can task him on whatever the mission was and anyway I thought he was the tough guy I ever met."

" He was and you see now he died with honor, he did tried everything to do his task."

" No, actually he died because he died cowardly and if he didn't die then Emily is the coward one but this one he does, because Emily survives."

She just walk out when she was annoyed to her conversation with Caligula and she was immediately going to her room when she was getting the bottle of whisky to drink it half, but Code 1 is coming with Warden and notice that she's totally stressed.

" What happened??." Code 1 asks Vinse with his concern.

" Now that your idiot sister told me that my father was already dead and now they can't do to revive him, they say that he was turn to ashes now." Vinse said while she was much stressed.

" You have to calm yourself, I also know that you're not having a good day because of your father but don't blame Caligula for this."

" For today I am blaming her for what she did, and also it was so irritating the way when she was keep calling my father as a coward, she has no idea that he did follow and he did spent his time to find that Emily in the first place!."

" Oh I should tell you that maybe she was right.."

" Stop agreeing with her Code 1!, that wasn't I like it in the first place, after all when you keep agreeing with her and I had no idea how can I get over with this, or to deal with her instead."

" It's just that we are still so many and I guess Ace did tried it.."

" Yeah, I could say that Ace did tries his whole best but I didn't expect that he would be killed by a woman." Warden said to Vinse.

" Oh I know and it's just that I did got angry because I realize it's like that she didn't even know how I love my father so much.."

" Yes Vinse, we know how much you love your father.."

" Yes I love him more than myself.."

Rosa and Erich are trying to find Gertrude for so long and until they accidentally approach Bruhilde and she wants to ask her when she can't resist walking somewhere.

" Oh...I know that you probably know where Gertrude is, and there is must be I wanted to give to you, something very urgent." Rosa said immediately.

" Oh and what is it??." Brunhilde asks.

" It's just that we wanted to give her something that might get her attention and it's a letter from her other important to her..And which I don't know the woman want to give this letter to her."