Chapter 10-Fairly enough

Erich and Daniel are both cleaning the garden since it was all full of mess and everything was destroyed, but Erich pick up his phone when he didn't expect that Alexander was calling, he answer it.

" Oh Hi, Alex."

Hey Erich, I just was wondering if you are still breathing alive...

" Well I am still breathing and still alive don't worry."

Oh sure..And I know that it's just that I could say, you are and me too, I'm glad I'm still alive.

" Oh good, because I just heard on news that your father was in the hospital."

I see that he was, and I was expecting that he was going to be fine.

" Good and because I am looking forward to see if he was going to be better."

I hope so...

" I am thinking if you are still going to continue your birthday party, and I guess that you already think that you should think about it carefully."

No way! I'm already preparing the party and I could tell you that I will prepare it this time, but this time I am going to hire some most toughest bodyguard that I could ever seen.

" All of the bodyguards can't defeat Evil Forces and I admit that they could only protect and monitor you if your safe or not."

Yeah and I think that I should tell you still I wanted to be even more safe and all of you of course, that would be definitely awesome, I could tell you that.

" Seriously??."

Yes I am that damn serious, man...

" Fine, I hope that there's no gunman going to your party, that would be a big disaster to me."

Also me either.

" Are you not injured or something??."

For now, I just got wound from the chair that someone hit me but the important thing that I'm safe, and that also my father was survive but for now he was in the hospital.

" Good, and I hope that your party would be fun."

It will man, I just need to help my friend Rosa right now.

" Who's Rosa, your girlfriend??."

No, Rosa is never my girlfriend in the first place...besides that her brother was lost and I am going to find her, anyway she was the friend of my good friend Doreen.

" Oh I could say that probably she was lucky if her brother was still alive."

Yeah and for now I am going to see the results and I am going to stay in the hospital overnight, also call you soon.

" Yeah, bye."

After he hangs up then he didn't know that Samuel was visiting to the hospital where his father's room are there but he goes when he wants to know why, until they did notices each other.

" Who are you??." Alexander asked him immediately.

" I am Samuel and I'm his son." Samuel introduces himself after.

" What?? And I don't even know that he has son from another, I don't believe this, he never told me about anything expect for his girls who are always behind her back."

" Are you not still going to believe in me, I told you that I'm his son, his son with Elisa...my mother."

" Elisa??, Sorry but I'm not that very familiar with her."