Chapter 12-The experiment project

Florian did the set up to explode the car near from Gertrude, when he didn't allow her to come in to the private door that contain the chemical experiment in test tube was there keep in there inside.

Florian was going to call one of his other fellow agents.

Emily, I think that I finally take down one of the greatest fighter in Evil Forces.

-Just make sure that you already kill that woman, because I'm sure they are not that easy to kill them.

Sure thing, Director...

But when he was want to make sure if Gertrude was dead, when he was coming closer and he was going to tied her up but until he didn't know that she was still alive so she stands up when she stabs him with a very shard glass that she put on the ground.

" You are going to do what I have to say! Or I will kill the rest of your family! Now I convince you to leave or die!." Gertrude warms him when she was actually wanted to give him chance to live.

" It's because of you, you did want to kill Emily's family and I am not allowing you to kill her in the first place!!." Florian said angrily.

" You should get out of here now!!."

" but how did you become alive then! I can't believe this is happening!."

" It has a little explanations and you see you will understand what else happen, and or else I would rather leave."

" Really? Then you should leave peacefully!!."

She was slowly going into to sideway but quickly hit him with her baton on his neck to his spinal that made him unconscious, then she was going to the private door which she open it doing her picklock, she unlocks the door, but she was only seeing a lot of weapon.

Then until she saw a black case which she open it, but she can't when it has combination on it, but she has chemical spray that which leads to open the box, but she did, also she finally get the test tube and keep in it to her own pocket in her small bag.

Then she was going to leave when she was going to find Sandy, but at the mean time Flendale finally wakes up and he was seeing that he was in the strange place, but he just finally recognize he was in Sandra's place, when he suddenly notice her new home when he last time come visit here.

Then Sandra came when she already buy a food for him and some medicine, incase if he needed.

" Oh..How long I am here??." Flendale asks her immediately.

" Like four years ago, I decided to take you here because Emily said so." Sandra said frankly.

" Why??."

" She told me she wanted to make sure that your safe and I know you do, now that I allow you to stay here in this house."

" So, is that mean were both okay now together, isn't it??."

" Nope, it means that I'm only helping you because you're the mayor here in this city and I don't want to let you die here because of my stupid non-sense reason and I don't you want to think that I'm selfish enough not to think about you."

" Oh I understand your not that much selfish and I want to let you know that I hope I can do something to get back with you."

" That will never happen Flendale, I am happy now being a single mom and why those women are not happy with that? At least I am not enough stupid to get back with you when I know you're going to betray me and give me such stupid stress."