Chapter 15-The very important task

When Sandra was going to the living room and seems to be so stressed at all, then Hanna came along when she knew that she was stressed about Flendale.

" Mother, why don't we just let him leave??." Hanna suggested to her, while she started to be worried at her.

" WE can't even do that dear, I told you that we can just make sure that he's fully safe here.." Sandra said

" Oh okay and I think that it's also good that I can be become close with Jacob and Jana and don't worry they are both already asleep."

" Did they already study well??."

" Of course mother they did, and I also did."

" That's good and also early tomorrow I really got to go to work early and I will make sure that this place was even more safe."

" okay and good night mother."

" Good night, my dear."

She gives kiss to Hanna to her forehead before letting her to go to her room upstairs to go to sleep now.

Then at midnight, Gertrude and Rautha are going back together to the hideout btu when they are supposedly going upstairs but Caligula did caught them and they both stops walking together.

" What is going on here? And why do you have a lot of stuff like that?? Caligula asks both of them very disappointedly.

" I just did want to buy something for my daughter." Gertrude explains to her.

" REALLY?!, Was denn (What for??), and why are you just going to the non-sense place to buy some stuff and this is the stupidest thing I ever scene, so is this was so much important to you than seeing how our parents was to be on success."

" I told you that I only want to buy stuff and like that...probably there's nothing wrong with that...and besides I don't like when mother suggest me to be a next test subject and do you think I'm just a guinea pig here, like always to get experiment whatever they like!."

" What do you say so?? You almost speak like a good person now, and I think that you are already betraying me and this whole family!."

" Caligula, it's just the stupid party..." Rautha said to her.

" YOU SHUT UP!!, I think that I made that clear to you Gertrude, I can't believe you are doing such a non-sense activity with this, and I told you that we're not always doing this! And I don't care if you're doing that to your child and they seems not to get learn with something!!."

" You better shut up!, also my child deserves to be happy, not like she was been caged if she only wants to be a scientist or a stupid commander!, and it's only easy for you to say..Because you're the one who always handle things, but I realize something that I can see on you..You're the most coward and pathetic person that I ever met!."

Caligula did punch her in the first place but Rautha did block the way when he doesn't want them to have a fight.

" Please seriously we just had fun together a bit and we never forget our mission and stuff and later on when we get back, we always do the practice for our strategies of something and trust me we didn't always waste our time."

" You seriously I'm going easily to believe that."

" You know that Gertrude was always been your responsible sister, she would never always disappointed you in the first place, and I can tell you she always do her mission very clear."

" Hmm...I see that maybe you had a very good point, but of course I was just disappointed and you didn't just impress me."

" Oh but isn't that enough that I was trying to impress you."