Wait im a what? Part 2

Jack soon melted into the kiss and relaxed a little. "Mmm...guh?!" He yelped out as he saw bunny let his huge paws roam the white fur, bunny broke the kiss and picked up the slightly smaller pooka who yelled in shock before hopping off to his home to do some serious *cough* mating*cough* but Jack had other plans, he was ok with the whole kissing thing now but he was not going to let some lust crazed rabbit rape him! With that thought in mind the winter spirit managed to squirm out of the Easter spirits grip and run to his cave he had found earlier with Bunnymund in tow, he practically skidded into the cave and jumped behind the boulder at the back and cowered into his knees "c'mon out, mate we still got a week yet" the spirit of hope purred out and searched behind the first boulder to his disappointment HIS little mate wasn't there, Jack on the other hand was nearly on the verge of tears, and this is where we started I believe, Jack peeked from the side of the boulder to see that the blue pooka's back was turned so gathering his staff and breath he took off running out of the caves back entrances in the process hitting a stone that he didn't doubt alerted the other pooka.

~one day later, brought to you by North!~

Jack was cooped up one of the rooms that he randomly jumped into when running away from bunny a night ago and slid down the wall and took deep breaths, oh what he wouldn't do to see north now..he was close to weeping at the sight of the Russian and his lil elves, he hugged his knees as he heard frantic footsteps out side of the room "frostbite, open the door will ya? C'mon mate.." He ignored bunny's pleas and turned his head away "no, even if I do then you'll just rape me!" Jack yelled back and sniffed in annoyance "go take a shower or something! Your stinking the place out!" He muttered to himself making bunnymund sigh from behind the door and stood up, the smaller pooka knew he was being over dramatic but he wanted as long as it took for..whatever the fuck 'this' was! He heard a groan and the sound of feet meeting the floor as they faded away.'..he's gone..I mean even a animal can't hide their scent...?' The spirit thought frantically pushing himself up the wall before leaning on it for support, after taking shaky breaths he shuffled over to the door and put his ear against it...content with nothing making a sound he opened the door and glanced around "good, n-" he stiffened as a thick Australian accent spoke out behind him "so, yer decidin' to come out yer shell? Good lil mate" the Australian pooka purred and wrapped his furry arms around the smaller pooka's thigh and practically pooka-napped him (see what I did there?..no? Ok..) and ran..er, hopped to his temple like home and before Jack knew what was happening, he was thrown onto a rather fluffy nest and was pinned down in a instant.