Seeing The Guardians.

{ a little bit of hints in this part}

Jack tilted his head causing his ears to flop sideways "oh..yeah I kinda forgot about that part, Well when you ran off.." He stared into his laps causing the older pooka to raise a eyebrow in question "when you ran off I was sorta curious and followed but then I felt a pain" he gestures to his chest area "I was flying through the snow when I felt a pain, I must've fainted cause I woke up and went back to North's to get a snowglobe to the warren and noooww here we are" the Easter rabbit was speechless for five Seconds before getting up and grabbing his boomerangs "we're gonna see north" "what?" That made Jack stand up as well "c'mon mate, he's goin to be worried bout ya" the young pookian shrugged and was about to say something when Bunnymund pulled him into his chest and thumped the ground beneath them and went to Santoff Clausen.

When the two arrived the first one to greet them -mainly Jack- in a hug after he managed to explain who he was to a dumbfounded north, a shocked Sandy and a giddy tooth, "hey guys!" He waved and as soon as North walked over he grabbed the teen in a bone crushing hug "Jack! How have you been? We been very worried!" He laughed and turned to bunny "ah, old friend! I did not expect to see you arrive with Jack da?" It was more of a question than a statement since he did have little information on pooka's and everyone knew the two didn't quite get along... Bunny had to pull north to the side and tell him before North took in the information "....Aster, old friend" oh dear, bunny suppressed a gulp and stood back a little, when North uses his birth name nothing can go well. "So..you and Jack..?" A nod from bunny "...*sigh* could not be helped in jacks current situation da?" Another nod "is he..?" Cue a flying Jack and worried tooth flying with him to the toilet "Aster" Aster -or bunnymund- wasn't focusing on north talking to him.

He was concerned for his Mate, his Jackie, he hopped to where Jack was and came upon the room north had given him "Jackie?" He knocked on the door and listened to hear...someone sicking? Tooth or sandy can't get sick so that leaves..."Jack!" Aster turned to north who was coming down the hallway "he's in there north, I swear on 'e life mate I didn't...know" aster moved out the way to the library and left north to help with Jack whilst he went to read what little information they had on his species, meanwhile Jack was currently puking up that vegetable soup that he ate "I forgot how it is to sick...guhh i hate it" he grumbled and stood up shakily "Jack! Jack?! Are you ok?" He heard the murmurings of all the baby tooths and the fairy queen herself ask him in a worried tone "yeah..yeah I'm alright, just feeling nauseous" he chuckled meekly and wobbled into his room that North had given him when he first became a guardian "oh thank Manny! We thought something had happened to you!" She crooned over him like a frantic mother but that was tooth being tooth, sandy floated over with a concerned look "yeah I'm fine sand man, don't worry about it!" He smiled at them and tooth was checking his teeth in a instant "Oh my! You have teeth just like Bunny's! Just look at the buck teeth!" She continued her assault on his mouth and kept feeling around "rooth, kan uou get ouf of mah teeth?" He tried talking which made the baby fairies giggle and peek over their queens shoulder.