A doe and his buck.

Bunny began kissing his mate whilst ignoring the small moans coming from Jack who was flushed a deep red that could be clearly seen on his pure white fur, the frost spirit closed his eyes and slowly melted into the kiss which pleased the Easter spirit and urged his instincts to mate,claim,overpower his senses. Bunny broke the furry kisses and nibbled and sucked down the other spirits throat as Jack felt his old shorts get uncomfortable from the tent forming under them and moaned when bunny reached his chest, the winter spirit held his hands over his mouth and his blush deepened as he tried to think of 'what the fuck was that??' making bunnymund chuckle but keep kissing south until he was practically ghosting over the snow pooka's groin and in one swift motion the uncomfortable pants were flung off into some corner in the earthen room.

The older spirit without saying another word lowered his head down to Jack's groin and gave the head a lick. "Ngh.." He heard the muffled moan and took the length in his mouth making the others eyes widen and clutch the nest as bunny sucked him, bunny looked up at his mates flustered face and inwardly preened at the sight, he congratulated himself on making Jack like this: this is what he had done to the boy and he intended to keep it that way. Jack could feel the waves of pleasure intensifying as it pooled in his belly and knew soon he would come but before he could Bunny stopped and took him out of his mouth earning a shy whine of not feeling bunny's mouth around him until Jack found his legs being hoisted up and Bunny thrusting into the unprepared hole making the other cry out in pain and pleasure, he thrusted in till he was at the hilt and waited. He looked down at Jack's face before leaning down and licking away his mates tears to which he got a small pained whimper from the other, he didn't want to wait but he knew it was his Jackie's first time and that in it's self was special.

After a couple of minuets bunny redeemed it alright to move and started up a slow rhythm that made Jack gasp at the slowness until the Easter rabbit lost all control and started a sharp but shallow rhythm "B-Bunny!!" Jack moaned and jolted forward to cling at bunny's neck as the power of the thrusts had him sliding up the nest as Bunny continued his mating. He was holding Jack's hips down hard enough that made the spirit think there'd be bruises and the thought didn't sound that bad to him...Jack was plucked out of his thoughts by a grunt and opened a eye that was closed to see the interstellar rabbit lean down and bite at his neck causing him to cry out as he came over his and Bunny's stomach which soon brought the said Pooka to still and shudder.

(Is this enough depth? just incase..yeah *cries in corner*)