The end..?

The next morning Jack woke up and looked to his right to see Bunny sleeping in a chair next to his bedside and with their baby's sleeping as well, he smiled softly and sat up as Mary the yeti came in and said in yetish that they could leave whenever they wanted before they said goodbye and left soon after that, he turned to Aster and the sleeping kits going to shake them up before noticing his paws weren't there anymore and instead his own, pale, cold hands were there...looking over himself he found everything was as it was before -he still felt a little bloated but that's to be expected- and reached out to stroke Bunny's ears "Mmm.....lemme sleep mate....zz" {yes I put the Zzs of doom in there, problem?} Jack chuckled softy before -gently and carefully- picking the three baby's up and cuddling with them all the whilst nudging asters chair with his foot -a feat in itself- and managed to lightly frost the chair causing said Easter rabbit to jump off the chair and onto the floor clutching his arse that stung like someone had kicked him there "what was that for frostbite?" He whispered whilst rubbing his furry rump "g'morning to you too Kangaroo, and breakfast is ready..can you..?" He motioned to the three kits with his head and then the door as if trying to convey a message of hunger "..I don- oh, yea sure frostbite" aster smiled that famous adorable buck toothed smile and went to get some breakfast -he noticed Jacks more human appearance but decided to not voice the matter yet- whilst a very confused Jack was figuring how in holy hell he was gonna- oh...yeah he read something about this....

Aster had picked a normal breakfast -if having a glass of iced water and eggs is your breakfast then meh- and wasn't surprised when Jack ate it up "whilst we was ah..here the yetis went and made a nursery for the kits at the warren" Aster whispered whilst holding Max -who was the little brother by a minuet- to which Jack beamed "really? Oh man I can't wait to actually flop on a nest...man this beds killin me!" The teen chuckled but it soon died down as Ameythest started sniffling. They had just gotten back to the warren and was currently sleeping until two crys woke them up "Mmm..Bunny..c'mon help me with this otherwise so help me.." That got bunny to wake up, he must've shot up and quietly hopped to the twins and Max's room before picking the twins up and let Jack pick max up, they settled them -eventually- and laid down again "man..is a parent tiring...and coming from me, the spirit of fun that's troublesome" Jack chuckled as he hugged bunny closer "hm, just wait till they get olda! Then the troubles gonna start!" Cue groan from Jack as bunny nuzzled his head and smiled into his head, this had been the most interesting events and to think..this all happened because of a heat, well Aster had a plan for what they were gonna do next heat. *wink wink*

{aannndd, that is it! I had fun writing/typing this and all those greatmotherducking writers block moments *sarcasm on the great part* I wanna thank reavenprincess for constantly commenting and brightening my day with the support and kittypepsi5432k for voting! And all those shy peoples I know your out there...maybe, any suggestions for more? Maybe I'll do another..who knows? Stay awesome! And do all that good crap if ya liked it!}