A new day, some great news.

Jack gasped from the feeling of being filled with bunny's warm and almost scolding seed as said bunny collapsed on his mate, the rabbit didn't want to move as that would mean pulling out of his pretty Jackie, no he couldn't let him leave when he needed his doe the most! Jack caught his breath and couldn't keep his eyes from closing, even if he was a 300 year old teen the sex they just had was...amazing! Jack couldn't remember why he didn't want to in the first place. He let out a small groan when he felt the rabbit fidget and let Bunnymund pick his hips up again and start thrusting anew, that damned rabbit! Oh was he in for it when the week was over!- the boy let out a scream as he was brought out of his thoughts when said rabbit hit something inside of him and started babbling. On the other hand..er, paw bunny was ecstatic! He finally had his Jackie, here in his nest with his claim on the beaut of a pooka, a small stray thought reminded that later he was going to explain and ask what happened but for now, his instincts were telling him to breed and he had lost all resolve when he had smelt Jacks alluring scent..it was simply Devine!

{sorry if jacks a lil OC}

~time skip to the week over~

Jack awoke and groaned, why was he sore all over?...oh he remembered alright, he scowled and got up before stumbling to a wall for support, his whole backside hurt like pitch had just raped him! The immortal teen stumbled around until he came across his staff that was left near the burrow door,he assumed it was when the damn kangaroo pooka-napped him and didn't even bother staying around to help him stand around for Jack to beat the interstellar rabbit to death 'whatever, I have to find the blasted kangaroo and let him have a piece of my mind-ooh what is that smell?' He cut off his inner monologue and sniffed as his new pookian senses picked up a delicious smell and a familiar one too...all too familiar indeed. He walked out using his staff and found himself in a kitchen like room, he sniffed around and saw the rabbit that had kept and had fed him. Bunny smelt his mate enter the room but couldn't turn around as he was currently making some vegetable soup -jack was still a pooka, technically- but listened all the same to Jack pull out a chair and sit down "oi, decided to join the awake an' living snowflake?" The Easter rabbit joked hoping to lighten the mood only to receive a huff from the spirit of fun "c'mon don't be like that frostbite" the Aussie pooka sighed as he served up the soup and sat down. Jack noted how before his fur stood on end and his breathing erratic but now bunny's fur had the gloss shining and his pupils weren't dilated just their beautiful spring green...he had to admit he had a crush on the interstellar rabbit but didn't say anything since they were all still recovering from Pitch's attack.