VIII

minfeseungin has posted a new picture!

minfeseungin lmao tbt to this afternoon when this hoe broke his back -felix

bb.chan i don't know how to feel ??? broke his back ???

yang.jeongin long story short he saved me from falling out of a tree @bb.chan

felixdabs.private i was gonna catch you tho you said you trusted me @yang.jeongin

minhoe but i didn't trust you @felixdabs.private

jisunggh bitch you heavy ass @minhoe

minhoe @jisunggh excuse me

k.seungminn Aww it was cute when Minho Hyung dyed his hair. I'm sad that it's gone by tomorrow :(.

minhoe i could get it dyed for real but ??? 

h.hyunjinjin @minhoe do one side blue and the other red

minhoe @h.hyunjinjin bitch is you blind

bb.chan that's good??? @yang.jeongin

Minho snickered at the comments just before Jisung jumped on him, his bed giving out a creak. 

"I have to leave tomorrow, Hyung," the younger pouted.

Instead of answering, the elder hugged Jisung tightly.

"Let's just enjoy this moment, then." 

The sun hit Minho's eyes painfully hard, but the fact that Jisung was leaving hurt more.

His doorbell rang as both the boys groaned, not bothering to move.

When the doorbell rang for the 3rd time, Jisung finally got up, the elder quietly whining at the loss of contact.

"Who the fuck- Chan? Daehyun?" 

"I thought you'd only leave for a day, but here you are, your hair still as messy as ever," Chan snickered as Minho came down the stairs at an extremely slow pace, rubbing his eyes.

Without thinking, the elder wrapped his arms around Jisung and hummed slightly.

"Uh, Minho Hyung, there's someone at the door. You know that right?" 

"Yeah, go on."

Minho rested his head on the shorter's shoulder, closing his eyes again, causing the latter to blush.

"What do we have here~?" Daehyun smiled softly at the pair.

"Uh- Ah- Uhm, you see.. Jeongin-ah!" Jisung was being a panicked gay, so when he spotted Jeongin and Seungmin he thought he was saved.

"Look, Jeonginnie, it's Chan."

"No, the fuck, Jisung, don't!" Minho's eyes fluttered open as Jeongin started squealing.

"Jeongin, come here." The younger wasn't planning on it, he was busy shaking Seungmin while getting some interested glances from Chan and some confused glances from Daehyun.

"Jeongin, fuck, come here, listen to me." The elder let go of Jisung as Jeongin stiffened, but eventually walking up to him. 

"Now what were you going to do when you would meet Chan?" 

"Hey! That reminds me what you would do when you saw Jisung!" 

"You're going first anyway. But, do you remember what you'd do?"

"I don't want to!"

"Fine, but that means I get all your Chan polaroids."

"NEVER!" 

"Then do it, dumbass."

"..Fine."

The younger walked towards Chan with trembling legs, he wasn't sure if this was worth keeping his Chan polaroids anymore. This is so embarrassing..

"C-Chan Hyung, c-can you b-bend d-down to m-my level p-please?" The younger stuttered and fiddled with his hands making the elder smirk, Seungmin snorting a "he's too short".

"Sure, Jeonginnie," Chan recognized Jeongin as the boy he was talking to on Instagram immediately, the braces and the overly-cuteness giving it away. 

"Ah, this is embarrassing..," the youngest mutters before swiftly pecking Chan's cheek and then hiding behind Minho.

"Now you can go."

"I already did it though."

"Do it again."

The elder shrugged as he collided his lips onto Jisung's, a blush spreading over the latter's cheeks.

"Jisung, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Weren't we already boyfriends, though?"

"Just say yes, I would ask you that when I met you, so.."

"Okay, yes Minho, I'll be your boyfriend. You're so attractive with that bed hair, damn," the younger muttered the last part, even though it didn't go unheard by the elder. 

"You're cute."

"Ew, stop it!" Jeongin hits Minho's back, still hiding behind him. 

"Jeongin, let's go. You saw your idol, we were gonna hang with Felix, remember?" 

"Ah, yes, uhm, bye!"

Jeongin sprinted away followed by Seungmin, yelling "wait up!".

"Ah, he's cute," Chan muttered as Daehyun shot him a glare.

"Anyway, why are you guys here?"

"We have to get home, we have a 'Changbin' problem, if you know what I mean."

"Fuck yes, I'll be right there. Minho, let's go!" 

The younger ran upstairs while the confused elder followed behind confusedly.