XI

"The number of your friend? Mr. Lee and Mr. Nakamoto, why would you need that?" 

"He's lying, we were just trying to greet him and he attacked us!" 

Not later after some bickering, a knock on the door was heard.

"Someone to see you, Mr. Kim."

"I'm busy right now, tell them to come back at 4."

"They say it's really important, he's here for Lee Minho, the boy I believe is sitting right there."

"Come in, then," the principal complies with a sigh as the door opened, revealing three boys Minho knew all too well.

"Jisung?" 

"3RACHA?!"

"Who now?" 

"Minho, you're a pain in the ass. I had to travel here because your ass couldn't-"

"As much as I'd like for you two to continue your conversation, my time is precious, so tell me why you lovely young men are here," the principal heaved another sigh as the woman closed the door, leaving the three boys uncomfortably standing in front of the people in the principal's office.

"Well, I was talking with Minho on the phone when I heard him swear under his breath and said he had to go. I heard a male voice call out to him and then I heard grunts, so I figured he was dying or something, therefore I rushed here immediately, only to find out he wasn't in his class, so I went here to find him. And there he is," Jisung explained, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"..I see. So Yuta and Taeyong here are guilty, am I wrong?" 

It stayed quiet at the two boys' side, giving off the idea Mr. Kim was right.

"Detention to you both, now go back to your classes. Minho, not you, stay here. I need to talk to you about something." 

A/N

this is so short and bad i'm sorry i'm facing a big ass wall rn