IX

"You're really leaving, huh?"

"Yeah, I am.." 

Jisung smiled softly at the elder before pecking the latter's lips gently. 

"I love you so fucking much Jisung, you won't believe it. You're so beautiful and breathtaking, you're so damn handsome and cute, no matter how long I stare at you, there's no way I'm able to find a flaw. I never imagined someone making me feel this way like you do. You might not think of me all day like I do with you, but it's okay, really. Being in love with you is enough for me."

"Jesus, Minho, I'm not leaving forever. But I love you too, babe," the shorter said, eyes watering.

The elder caught the younger's lips one last time before letting go of the latter's waist, a tear threatening to fall.

"Jisung, the train's here. Let's go quickly before the public sees this love scenario," Chan interrupts the couple as the said boy wipes away a tear after another, already missing the other's warmth. 

"Tell me when you get home!" Minho yelled as Jisung nodded right before the train doors closed. 

allkpop✔️ has posted a new picture!

allkpop✔️ J.ONE from 3RACHA has been spotted with a boy, romantically! Is this his secret boyfriend?

3raracha what the fuck

emobinnie this shit mad cute T_T

jisunginpink Is Jisung gay?? Ew that's disgusting

istanistanwho akskdfgj this is really cutr omg

prettyjisung shIT aBORt MiSSiOn AboRT

Minho frowned. What will happen now? 

J.ONE✔️

jisung?
did you get home safely?

seen, 11:07 PM

A/N

LMAO IM CRYING DONT EVER ASK ME TO PHOTOSHOP GTHINGS THIS IS HOW ITWILL TURN OUT ALSO IT'S REALLY FUCKING SHORT AKDHJ I'M SORRY I WENT TO THE UK WITH SCHOOL :(