XIV

Minho stepped nervously on the campus.

Jisung had put a note on his back and the front side of his shoulder, which said 'do not touch what's mine!!!!!!! -han jisung'. 

The elder got stared at, but he just made his way to his Law class, as a girl he recognized caught up by his side, Jihyo to be exact.

She greeted the taller but made no comments on the notes, which the latter was very grateful for.

The elder made his way over to the garden after school (where he'd normally do his homework or study for upcoming tests) when he noticed something. Actually, someone all too familiar running up to him, his two friends following behind him.

"I thought you guys had a song to make," Minho chuckled as Jisung jumped him, peppering his face in kisses.

"Jisung really missed you so we're doing something risky here. First off all, we're on campus, we're not allowed to be here; it's trespassing. Second off all, Jisung told us we could live with you for a while, so uhm, I hope you're okay with it..?" 

Minho coughed and glared at Jisung, who was showing aegyo in hopes of making the elder comply. 

"Fine, only because it's Jisung who told you it's okay. What did y'all take with you? I hope not that much, I'll call Felix, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeongin to help get everything moved in. For how long are you staying, by the way?" Minho's questions were all over the place as he whipped out his phone, typing away in a groupchat.

"Felix will be there..?" Changbin mumbled and inwardly squealed.

"We only took some music equipment with us, not all that much. And we'll be staying until our dorm has been sold?"

"YOU'RE SELLING YOUR DORM?! LIKE, THE 3RACHA DORM?!" The second-eldest screeched, jumping up and down, causing Jisung, who he still had in his arms, to bounce with. 

"Jesus, dude, I thought we could all move into a dorm or something. Until then, we should like meet your friends or something, I don't know," Chan rubbed the back of his neck as Minho nodded.

Minho sighed before looking up from his phone and put Jisung down. 

"Jeongin and Felix are on their way here, for real, they're so stupid. Skipping classes to go to campus, who'd do that?" 

Chan chuckled lightly as Changbin smirked at the mention of Felix.

"E-excuse me, L-Lee Minho?" 

A shy boy who looked slightly taller than Minho tapped on the latter's shoulder, a blush on his cheeks as he gained all the attention.

Obviously, Minho recognized him immediately as one of Taeyong and Yuta's friends, but gave him a chance to speak anyway.

"I-I think you're the one w-who's assigned t-to tutor me?" 

His stutter was cute, Jisung could notice that too. He got jealous at the way his Minho was looking at that boy.

"Ah, yes, that's true. Here's my number, text me when you find something hard or have a question." 

The shorter handed the older his phone, displaying the number as the latter put it in his contact cautiously, noticing the contact named 'Jisungie💕'. 

"I-I'll text you when I'll get home!" 

The taller scurried off hastily, a deadly glare from Jisung burning into the back of his skull.

"Is my baby jealous?" The elder teased and poked the younger's cheek softly.

"I'm not," the shorter grumbled almost inaudibly before Minho kissed him lips gently.

"I'm yours only, no need to be jealous."

"And what is this, some kind of pride festival?" Felix's voice frightened Changbin, as he hid behind Chan. How the fuck can such a cute guy have such a deep voice?

"BINNIE BINNIE CHANGBINNIE!!" The younger finally noticed Changbin and gave the latter a hug, which didn't go so well, because they accidentally kissed. 

"YOU GUYS, WHEN YOU HUG YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TURN YOUR HEAD, YOU KNOW!!??" Jeongin yelled dramatically as the two blushed furiously. 

"Why am I friends with these people?" Minho laughed softly as Jisung put his head on his shoulder, a content sigh escaping the younger's mouth. 

"I don't know either, I only know that I couldn't be happier."

"You said it, Ji."

A/N

I'm so soft for my dog like uwu his paws move when he's dreaming uwuwuwuwuwu