XVI

"Why'd you spit that out? Now the rug's stained!" Chan stated in utter disbelief that the younger did that.

"Haha, would you look at that, my phone's ringing, gotta go."

"Your phone is not ringing?" At the same time Jisung questioned the taller, the latter's phone started ringing. 

"It is, you see? Be right back!"  

Minho checked the caller id. It said 'Jungwoo', he must need help with human sciences.

"Thank god, you called at the right time, Hyung," Minho spat out, relieved.

"..Jisung, tell him," an all too familiar voice was heard at the other side of the phone, it was the voice of Taeyong.

"Ah- Uh, W-well you see, uhm, Hyung-" another unfamiliar voice spoke through the phone this time. 

"What he's trying to say is 'Why is my number in your contacts, saved with a heart?'."

Minho chuckled lightly at the cuteness of the younger, yet Taeyong's voice ruined it a little for him.

"The one Jungwoo saw was my boyfriend, Jisungie. You remember, right, Taeyong?" 

"Fuck you."

"Sorry dude, I'm a top."

"Gay. Anyway, I've got to go. Jungwoo wanted to tell you he's free tomorrow, 2PM. He'll text you later."

"Okay, thanks, I guess. Bye Jisungie~!" The elder teased with a smile as he got hung up on. 

"..You're talking to another Jisung?" Jisung felt fragile and vulnerable, he knew he shouldn't have eavesdropped, but he couldn't help his jealousy. He had only heard the last two sentences Minho spoke, he thought it was enough proof that his boyfriend was obviously cheating on him. 

'Sorry dude, I'm a top,' was Jisung not fulfilling his sexual needs?

Was he simply not attractive enough? 

"Jisungie, it's not what you think, I-"

"I don't want to know, Minho," the younger tried to get past the elder, but the taller grabbed his wrist firmly, almost hurting the smaller's wrist.

"I'm going to tell you anyway, because I don't want to lose you because of some suspicion. He was Jungwoo Hyung's friend, he probably saw the contact named 'Jisungie' with a heart behind it, so Jisung called me to ask me why I had him in my contacts. I explained to him that that was your number."

Jisung sniffed loudly, but nodded anyway. He didn't want to question Minho further, scared of the elder admitting that he wasn't attractive enough.

"Hey, don't be upset, baby, it's okay to be jealous. It's a sign of how much you care about me, right?" The elder took Jisung into his arms as the smaller let his tears out onto Minho's chest.

"I just don't want you to be taken away from me," Jisung sobs lightly, hiccups interrupting his words.

"I won't be taken away from you, baby, I'm wholeheartedly yours."

A/N

I'm crying why am i such a good writer my ship is so cute

lmao see that self confidence?

i once cried bc i looked so beautiful don't test me

i'm ugly but when i smile i'm kinda cute so there you have it