Chapter 15 part 1.

Time: June 27th, 2014. (I know this is the date I started writing which was my birthday!)

Stacey's P.O.V~

I woke up to the song Birthday by Katy Perry playing. I get up and run downstairs. I see Liam and Harry cooking, Niall sitting on his phone, and Zayn reading the paper. "Good Morning."I say walking into the kitchen. "Happy Birthday Babes." Harry says hugging me and kissing my cheek. "Thank you Hazza." I say hugging him back. Liam hugs me next. "Happy Birthday Stacey." He says. "Thank you Uncle Li." I say hugging him back. Niall and Zayn hug me the same time. "Happy Birthday princess." Niall says. "Thank you Niall." I say hugging him back. I hug Zayn tightly. "Happy Birthday Stay." He says. "Thank you Uncle ZeeZee." I reply. Dad comes in and hugs me tightly."Happy Birthday babygirl." He says. "Thank you daddy, I love you." I say. "I love you too princess." He says. Liam and Harry put out a bunch of breakfeast foods. Harry places a plate infront of my seat, which has green ballons on it. "Thank you guys, I love you so much!" I exlaim sitting down eating my pancakes. We all eat and talk about random stuff. "Stacey go get ready, we are going shopping." Niall says. I nod and go upstairs to get ready.

I hop in the shower and sing while washing up. I hop out of the shower and put on my birthday outfit. I put on a Minnie Stars tank,black shorts and black tie die converses. For my hair I curled it and put a bow in it. For my makeup, I decided on natural makeup and red lips. I added a necklace and a sunglasses phone case. I slipped on my nerd glasses. I grab my headphones and wallet. I walk downstairs and look at Dad. "Do I look okay?" I ask. He nods and kisses my head. "Let's go guys." Niall says. We walk outside and I see a birthday bag sitting outside the car. "Open it love." Liam says. I open the bag and I see cds. The cds are X (Deluxe)- Ed Sheeran, Both Little Mix albums, and The 5SOS Album. "Omg!!!" I cheer. "Can we play this on the way?" I ask. "Sure." Dad says. I go and sit in the car. Harry hops in the drivers seat and puts the album on. She Looks So Perfect comes on and I start singing. The boys smile and we do crazy dance moves. We sing most of the album and then they put a blindfold on me. "What is this for?" I ask. "Just wait and see." Liam says. We get out of the car and Dad carries me somewhere. He sets me down and takes off my blindfold. I gasp at the sight.

Its Heather and Cassie. "Heather! Cassie!" I cheer running into their arms. "I missed you so much." I say. "We missed you too." They say. The boys go and sign them out while us girls catch up."C'mon guys lets go shopping!" Dad says in a weird voice. We giggle and go to the car. We all sit and sing to 5SOS. When we get to the mall, Dad gets out and another car pulls next to us. Eleanor, Dani and Little Mix step out of the car. "Dani!El!Pez!Liegh!Jes!JJ" I cheer running and hugging them. "Happy Birthday." They say. "Thank you." I cheer. "Okay you girls are going shopping with the girls and us men have stuff to take care of." Zayn says. "Okay." I say. Each of the boys hug me and kiss me goodbye. "Behave.." Dad says. "I will.. you act like im the devils child, well I am your child." I giggle. Dad laughs and kisses El and I goodbye. "Bye Daddy, Bye Uncle Liam, Uncle Zee, Uncle Haz, and Uncle Ni." I say. Dad hands Cassie, Heather and I credit cards and leave.

"Well lets shop Ladies!!" Perrie says. We all laugh and walk inside the mall. We go to Forever 21 first. In Forever 21 I got a red marvel crop top, three skater skirts in white, faux leather and mint, a beetles shirt, a superman crop top, and 2 bows in black and tirqurose. Next we went to Deliahs. In Deliahs I got 2 bathing suits,2 crop tops, 4 T- Shirts, 3 pairs of shorts and 3 dresses. Next we went to HotTopic. In HotTopic I got three bows, the first one was music notes, the second is a british flag bow, the third one is a galxy print. I got a Fault In Our Stars shirt, a rubber braclet that says the beatles, a sponge bob rubber bracelet and a music note bracelet. In Target I got  2 tshirts, a jean print ombre shirt, a black and white muscle tank,tn shorts, white shorts, black shorts and jean shorts. In Aero I got three tees from the bethany mota collection and three pairs of shorts. We walked to Nandos and sat down in the back.