Chapter 32

Delia's P.O.V~

I walk into Hayes' s house and I see Nash. "Hey Nashy! "  I say walking into the kitchen.  "Hey Delia. Hayes is in his room." He says. I thank him and walk up to Hayes' s room. I see him sitting  on his bed. I run and jump on him. "Hi babe." He says. I smile. "Hi Hi." I say. I lay on his bed and he climbs ontop of me. He starts tickling me and I scream. "HAYES STOP IT!" I scream laughing.  He stops and leans in kissing me. I kiss him back and he pulls me ontop of him and pulls his knees up and I sat on his knees.We just sat there and he played with my hands and I slid down his legs and sat lightly on his stomach. "Your so beautiful!" He says.  I blush and look away. "No look at me. Your beautiful. " He says grabbing my chin. I blush and he kisses me. I kiss back and we keep kissing. We hear a door open and I loom to see my brother and Nash. "Hello.." I say getting off Hayes. "What did I just witness?" ! Michael asks. I look away. He picks me up and swings me over his shoulder and I laugh. "Bye Hayes! " I say as Michael pulls me along. He carries me across the lawn to my house. "Stacey has decided to live with Ricky for a week so she isnt here. Alexa is with Ashton.. Louis is taking Stacey to the o2l house." Michael says. He carries mw to my room and kicks the door open. "You havent picked up your room in months. Please clean now." Michael says setting me down and closing my door. I sigh and start cleaning , wondering what Stacey is doing.

Stacey's P.O.V~

I knock on the o2l door and it opens and I see Ricky.  "Hi Ricky." I say. He smiles and hugs me. I hug back. "Guys my babygirl is here! " He says through the house. I smile and he grabs my bags closing the doors. I see all the o2l guys (including Connor), come in. "Stacey!!!!" Jc says running over to me and picking me up. I laugh. All the other guys hug me and Trevor kisses my cheek. "So Stacey I will show you your room." Ricky says. I nod and follow him up the stairs. He opens a door and I smile. The room is the same as Kian's except its blue bedding and there is a sign that says 'STACEY'S ROOM!' I smile and hug him. "Thank you Ricky." I say as he hugs you back. "Your welcome, guys can we be alone for a minute? "

Ricky asks. The guys nod and exit the room. "I have to show you something." He says. He goes under my bed and grabs something. He grabs a shoebox? I look confused . He pats the bed as he sits down. I sit next to him and swing my legs. He opens the box and pulls out a picture of a little girl.  "Who's that?" I ask. "It's you,  Stacey. This was taken before you went missing.." He says. I look up. "I went missing?" I ask. "Yea you were taken in 2003 by someone." He says sadly. "So the family that I almost died with, wasnt my family? " I ask. He nods and shows me a picture of a man and a woman holding a baby. "That's you with our Mom and Dad." I smile. "So those are my parents? " I ask. He nods and shows me another photo of a girl and boy hugging. "That's me and you." He says. I sniffle. "I missed my whole life, I could have been growing up with you and our parents but I grew up with the wrong family." I state sadly. "I spent my days depressed and lonely when I could've been with you." I say. He hugs me with one arm.

"Well your with me now and that's all that matters." He says.  I smile. "Let's go out to dinner tonight,  with the guys! " He suggests. I nod and he smiles getting up. "Ricky? " I ask, He turn around."Yes Stacey?" He asks, I look up at him. "Thank you for letting me stay here for a week. " I say. "Your welcome babysis." He says. "Thanks again big bro," I say. He smiles and exits my room. I put my suitcase on the bed and get out an outfit. I put on a floral print dress, a ivory sweater, ivory knee socks, and tan boots. I curl my hair lightly and pull some peices back.I grab a tan purse and put in my phone, lipgloss, and my headphones. I walk out of my room and walk down the stairs. I sit in the kitchen and go on my phone.Sam comes down stairs and smiles. "Hey,you ready? " He asks. I nod and he offers his arm. I slip my arm through his and we walk to the car. Ricky smilws at me. "You look beautiful babygirl." He says. I smile. "Thank you Ricky. " I say climbing in the car next to Trevor. "Hi." I say quietly.  He smiles, "Hello." He says. We drive to AppleBees. I smile and I get out when we stop. Ricky offers his arm and I put my arm through it. We walk in and get a booth. I sit in the middle of Ricky and Trevor. I order a small plate of food. "You need to eat more than that." Connor says kindly. "Con.." I start. "No. Stacey he is right, I told Louis that you would be taken care of. " Ricky says. I sigh and he swings me on his lap and tickles me a bit. I laugh and Connor orders me more food. I sigh and eat sitting on Ricky's lap. We finish eating and we go home.

When we get home its 10 'clock. "Okay its time for bed guys." Ricky says, I sigh and Ricky smiles. "I'll tuck you in." He says picking me up. I laugh. "I am 14 sheesh! " I say.I get carried to my room and Ricky closes his eyes while I change into my pjs, I say "done." and he lifts me into bed. "Ricky.. stay." I say quietly. He smiles and says "Be right back."  He leaves and comes back in in his pjs. He lays in my bed and we snuggle. I fall asleep in his arms.