Chapter 8 Continued

R- Nice to meet you too wild and I am in shock that you have a guy skylar.

S- Yes I do dad he's been there for me when I was taken away from you he's my angel sent from heaven. I love him to death.

W- Nice to meet you too sir, it's been wonderful to be with your daughter she's amazing and beautiful I love her to death and she sings beautifully as well I heard her sing the other day to the twins a beautiful song.

S- Aww babe stop it don't embarrass me in front of my dad *gets red face*

L- Hello Sky nice to see you again it's been a while and who's this?

R- Lexi meet wild Skylar's Boy Friend. Wild meet my wife Lexi.

L- Nice to meet you sir.

W- Nice to meet you ma'm it's so nice to finally meet your family babe there awesome family.

S- Yeah they're amazing. Most my dad he took it pretty well.

Annie:  dada can we eat pwease I'm hungyyyy

Red: Ok ok silly hehehe why don't you guys stay for dinner you must be exhausted from the flight

John: After that u guys can crash at our place we have the room ready for ya.

Skylar: Uncle did u get the house next door from dads?

John: Actually it's the same house you used to live in it's just that now your father gave it to me and that's why it looks different from the outside did you not remember it???

Skylar: No since it looks so different that's why I asked sorry!!!

Lexi: Dinner is ready  guys come and eat come on Annie

Annie: yayyy foood!!!!!!! Come on sissy don't be slowpoke

Red: Annie don't start with that being silly come on

Skylars POV

AS I WAS WALKING INSIDE THE HOUSE WITH WILD. I GRABBED HIS HAND AND GRIP IT TIGHT I WAS SCARED ON THE INSIDE BECAUSE THIS HOUSE IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT THEN THE ONE WE USE TO LIVE ON WE WENT TO THE TABLE AND WE SAW HOW NICE IT LOOKED SO MANY CHAIRS AND THE PRETTIEST ONES YET DAD MUST BE RICH I CAN TELL HE MUST OF GOTTEN A PROMOTION AND HAVE ALL THIS CHAIRS SO FANCY.  WHEN I REMEMBER THE HOUSE WE USE TO LIVE IN MY MOM WOULD WANT THIS CHAIRS TO BE NICE AND PRETTY BUT NOW TIME HAD CHANGED AND EVERYTHING SEEMS DIFFERENT LEXI IS SO NICE TO ME. SHE NEVER FORGOT WHAT I TOLD  HER WHEN I WAS 6  AND SAW ANNIE BEJNG ON THE CRIB AT THE HOSPITAL. ITS SO NICE TO KNOW THAT.

The next day....

Wild: I woke up to the most beautiful girl ever im glad his uncle let us sleep together its cute to see her asleep of course!!! i got up without making any noise and went to shower and got dressed. 

Red: Hmmmm i smell pancakes for breakfast...of course i ended up falling off the bed like usual mornings except when annie wakes me up all jumpy. I got up and got dressed, i went to go check on annie and she was sound asleep she reminds me when sky was little and used to go wake her up good times. i went downstairs to check on my wife and the smell of her cooking oh gosh it smells beautiful in here.

L- Good morning honey i am glad ur awake did the smell wake ya?

R- Yes it did, but not to annie apparently shes still asleep and she has daycare today.

L- I know honey she does, I also got work today are u spending time with skylar today?

R- Yes I am, its been a while I havent seen her and well we need to catch up as well.

L- Okay dont't worry i'll take annie to daycare and you and sky can pick her up deal.

R- Deal!!!  she will be happy about that she loves sky I never seen her this happy u know.

L- Me neither I am gonna wake her up now.

Skylar: I woke up and turned and saw that wild wasnt there hes an early riser i see, I hope i can hangout with dad today and catch up with him i missed him so much. I got up and i smell eggs and bacon oh boy I hope uncle doesn't burn the house down, if he does were all dead i went downstairs and saw wild and john talking there so cute when they talk. i went to the kitchen and saw Alia my aunt cooking i ask if she needed help and said no everything is done call ur uncle  and boy to eat. So i went to tell them and uncle went to wake up the boys.

J- Boys wake up

Lean- ugh dad let me sleep please before work, geez.

N- I am awake brother get up!!! before i throw u cold water.

Lean- fine im up im up 

J- Thank you son lets go eat then get ready for school and work lean.

l- I know dad i know im coming.

S- Good morning uncle and babe *kisses him*

W-*kisses back*  Morning babe

J- Morning skylar how did u sleep??

S- i slept like a little kid right beside my man like i haven't slept in a looooong time uncle taking care of my brothers and twins was Horrible. i couldnt sleep that much making sure the twins fell asleep thinking dad was here with us all the way.

J- I know that feeling trust me its hard, but anyway lets go eat breakfast come on boys.

R- *knocks on door* 

j-  "Opens"  Morning brother how are you what are u doing here.

R- I came by to see how you guys doing boy that smells good eggs and bacon brother again!!!!

J- Yes again brother I love that and so does my wife come in to the kitchen eat with us.

R-okay hey skylar hey wild morning everyone 

S- Your'e up early dad I'm suprised and good morning sit with us

R- I am always up early since I work. I came by to see how you were doing skylar.

S- I actually slept like a baby that havet slept for years daddy!!!!!

R- oh wow lol your still silly i am glad that hasnt changed

S- *smiles*

W- So babe why don't you hang out with your dad today and ill be with friends that i have her in Ohio

S- Are u sure and alright. Do you want to dad???

R- Yes just like Old Times.

Hope u guys liked the chapter enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!