Chapter 9 hang out day

Hey guys let's continue.....
Reds POV
JOHN HOUSE LOOKS DIFFERENT, Sky is right about this house what did he do to my house that brother of mine sigh....

Skylar: Dad!!!! Are we heading out soon wild just left.

Red: Yes we are sorry I was just thinking!!!

Skylar: What are you thinking about dad I know u have something on your mind what is it tell me.

Red: No i am good lets go have fun....

Skylar: Fine....

Skylar POV

I know my dad he's hiding something from me, I hope he doesn't think its me the way that i changed somehow thanks to my mother. Some how I feel him different like if its just like im not his little girl that he miss anymore. Now that my memories are back i want to be with him always and be around him i missed him so much I care about him he's my whole entire world. Fathers day is coming up and i wanna do something special for him.

Red PoV

Something is different about skylar her hair everything, and yea things bother me like why maddie left sky in charge with my kids she wasn't ready to be a mom all i know is i wish i could of been there for her when she needed me. I miss my kids all of them but Lexi told me i cant bring them back sigh too much for Annie knowing all of his brothers and sisters but what bothers me the most is why would sky get a guy without telling me its crazy she's not ready or maybe im not ready for that step yet. My parents weren't ready when they heard i got married they wanted to separate me and maddie because they told me I wasn't ready for that step .

Skylar: Earth to dad what are we doing

Red: What do u wanna do get ice cream what.

Skylar: lets go to the beach... and talk we haven't talked in a long time dad plus I kinda missed you

Red: I did too and yeah okay lets do that.

Time skip at the beach......

Skylar: So.... Dad um hows your new life you love being with Lexi and be with your little girl *looks away*

Red: Why did u look away.... and answering that My life couldn't be good its the best thing that happened to me that i got to be with Lexi I really Love her and cared for her all the time she's the best thing that happen to me in my life and now that Annie is born and same age when u were 5 yrs old its like im living the dream, meaning brings me back memories when you used to cry over me and tell me u miss me u love me all of that stuff

Skylar: dad......plz don't start with that you're gonna make me cry.....

Cliffhanger ill leave it there

PEACE OUT Y'ALL.