Another authors note--Life is shit.

Seriously I meant to update way more often but obviously that didn't happen. Imma be honest its not going to. these last couple months have been hell. like seriously God decided to bitch slap me across a room and into a concrete wall. The amount of support and this little "book" has gotten is astonishing and has been truly amazing.  This is a good distraction for me and I'm beyond grateful other people are enjoying it. A little explanation and rant on about the sheer amount of shit that has gone down these months, well the events actually took place in the span of about two weeks but the fallout has lasted crazy long. My brother past away, and dealing with all my regrets with that relationship will probably never happen. My father, after about seven years being sober, started drinking again. My sister and her best friend have a stalker. My health issues have worsened, but silver lining I might have a life threatening heart condition so i might not have to suffer through all the hell life brings my way. But hey if I don't just plow on through, dwelling on it will probably drive me to throw myself of a cliff so...... Guess Ill just pretend nothing happened and continue on with life cause if I ignore my problems maybe they will go away. Thank you all for your support, I appreciate it. And don't worry I wouldn't do an authors note without also uploading a new part of the story.