Chapter 13

"Hey, Hermione." I lean against the boys dorm room doorframe "Can I shave?" He gives me a concerned look. I sigh "Come on, I have a dress that shows my legs."

 He sighs "Fine, but you have to have someone in the bathroom with you."

 I walk out and walk back to my dorm, razor in hand. Malfoy looks at me, concernedly. I clear my throat "I need to shave and Hermione said someone needs to stay with me."

 Malfoy sighs "Fine." she stands "Lets go then."

~

 After I'm done shaving, Malfoy gives me a once over and takes the razor and walks out of the room.

 Over the past week, they've declared me mentally stable and I have a longer leash, but my own friends still tiptoe around me.

 Ron look at me like I'm a wounded animal, so does Ginny and Pansy and Blaise. Hermione's skittish around me. Malfoy; she justs stares at me in something I can't figure out. I feel bad for pushing her to end it.

~

 After I do my hair and makeup, I walk into the room to find Malfoy doing her nails, Blaise cramming into a backless black dress with a snake creeping up her back and Ron doing her makeup. I grab my hanging bag and my shoes, before walking back to the bathroom.

 I easily fit into the dress

 I easily fit into the dress. It's a mix of lacey fabric that's red and silver and it has a red flowery top. The shoes are silver, three inch stilettos.

 After giving Hermione a quick farewell, I leave to meet up with Cedric

 The hallway outside of the grand hall is scarcely decorated, but the inside is a winter wonderland. "Harry?" I look over to find Cedric walking up to me, in black and white robes. He smiles "Where are your glasses?"

 I shrug "I'm using contacts..."

 He holds out his hand "Well, your look beautiful." We wait, while everyone starts pooling into the grand hall. "Have you figured out your egg?"

 I sigh "No, but I've been trying... I just have to do it in the bathroom..." he gives me a weird look "My dormmates don't like it."

 Then I see her. Her hair is pushed back. Her dress is green and silver diamonds. Her lips are green with silver hearts. Her earrings are silver with emeralds, so is her bracelet. Malfoy. "Beautiful." I whisper.