Chapter 18

"Harry, what's taking you so long?" Draco asks as she knocks on the bathroom door "You better hurry! Fred's setting the projector up!"

 I open the door and she instantly looks down. Smirking, I walk out of the bathroom "Better hurry Draco!"

 There's four things that drive Draco complete nuts if you wear them in front of her. Overlarge jumpers that cover your hands and go past shorts. Short shorts. G-strings. And knee highs. Add them all together... Draco goes into domspace.

 She catches up to me and grips my hips as I walk into the common room "Oh babygirl, I'm going to make you regret that." She whispers in my ear.

 As the old black and white movie plays, everyone makes conversation while watching the soundless film.

 Draco and I sit in the back and she covers us with a blanket. I practically choke on my hot chocolate when she palms my crotch. "What are you doing?" I hiss.

 "You know what drives mommy insane." she whispers in my ear "Now we're going to play a little game." she moves my shorts aside "You don't want to moan around your friends, do you princess?" I shake my head, softly "Good girl."

 And she gets to work, sucking at the base of my neck. I bite my lip, knowing it will be very difficult to be quiet.

~

 "I swear, everytime I see you, you have a new hickey!" Hermione hisses as she examined my neck "You look like a vampire took a chunk of your neck!"

 I snicker "What can I say?" I look at Draco, who covers a smirk with her hand "Draco's kinky?" Draco's smirk drops and everyone groans and I smirk "I don't mind it."

 "Bloody hell, Malfoy!" Ron hisses "Are you hurting her?" She walk towards Draco and points her wand at her.

 "Nope." I smirk, scratching my newly bruised neck "Draco, show them your back." She blushes a deep crimson.

 She bats her eyes, before sighing and pulling off her shirt, revealing long scratches down her back. They're from the bath we took earlier.

 Everyones eyes go back to me as Draco puts her shirt back down. "You two are bloody brilliant!" Ron says, fakely "Bloody geniuses, if you ask me!"

 I shrug "I mean, we're not hurting anyone..." I wrap my arm around Draco and she smiles down at me.

 Hermione's about to say something, when the chimes sound again "Attention student! The lockdown will be terminated in one hour. Every student must come to grand hall as soon as the lockdown is over. Thank you students."

 With another chime, they announcement is over and we look at each other "Well, I guess we should find you five some clothes." Hermione smirks, talking about the twins and the other three champions.

~

 After thirty minutes of the four boys (Fred, George, Cedric and Viktor) trying on many outfits, we deam them dressed. All of them wear jeans and a different color shirt. The twins wear green. Cedric wears black. And Krum wears red.

 We lounge around the common room until it's time to go.

 In the grand hall, we all sit ate our correct tables, as Dumbeldore starts to speak "My apologize to the students in this room." he begins "A madman has slipped into Hogwarts." he clears his throat "He had plans to raise Voldemort back to power. There's only one thing he needed." Dumbeldore shakes his head "Blood from the boy who lived."

 I look at Draco, wide eyed and she rubs small circles in my back, before resting her chin on my shoulder. "However!" He continues "Voldemort can't raise to power! Because the prophecy calls for it, he needs blood from the BOY that lived."

 The hall erupts into gossip "Harry, he can't get to you." Hermione says, reassuring me as best he can.

 I nod, absently, before turning back to the spot Dumbeldore stands. "Silence students!" everyone goes silence and Dumbeldore continues "Will the four champions and Miss Malfoy follow me, please?"

 I see the other three rise from their tables. They meet Draco and I at the door Dumbeldore leads us through. We all walk down to the trophy room. "Professor, what's happening?" I ask.

 He looks at us worriedly "We have to hide you five." a gasp escapes Flure's lips "Just until we're sure that Voldemort can't come back." He groans in pain and grips his arm.

 The blackish green arm strikes worry in my mind "Professor!" Gripping his arm, I examine it "What's wrong with your arm?"

 "Horcrox's Harry." he says, emotionlessly "We had to beat the locations out of Krouch's son." he looks at me "Five of the seven are destroyed..."

 "Horcrox?" I ask.

 "A way to attach part of your soul onto another object." Krum sighs "So you never die." I frown at his sudden knowledge, only getting a scuff "I'm not a total meathead."

 I shrug it off and turn back to Dumbeldore "What are the other two?"

 "His snake... Nagiri." he shakes his head in discomfort before looking me in the eyes "And you."

 "Me?" I ask, going ridged. He's gives me a nod and I bat my eyes "So I have to die?" he gives a sad nod.

 "No." Draco whispers, staring in shock, before starting to shake her head furiously "No. I won't let that happen." she shrugs "I won't." tears start to stream down her face "Not after everything that we've shared and been through."

 I sigh "Draco, I'm a dead man walking." she let's out a cracking scuff "It was only a matter of time until this..." I motion between us "was over."

 She shakes her head "Don't say that." my heart aches and I shake my head "You're only saying that because you don't want to hurt me when you're gone!"

 I sigh "I don't want to hurt you. You're right about that." the bitter taste of a lie slips into my mouth as I speak "I don't want you in my life anymore, Draco." she lets out a sob and the bitterness gets worse "I never loved you."

 "No!" Draco cries, before walking closer and staring me in the eye. Her lips crash onto mine and she wraps her arms around my waist. Without hesitation, I wrap my fingers in her short platinum hair. She pulls away and whispers against my lips "Now, tell me you never loved me. Bet you can't."

 I shake my head, before whispering "Shut up and kiss me." she smirk and presses onto me again, before she pulls away again and I wipe the tears from her eyes "When the time comes, I don't want to see a damn tear, understand?"

 She nods "We only have a month until the third task..."

 "About that." Dumbeldore interrupts "You five will be moved to a secure location in Hogmeade, until the task." He smirks "I'm sure at least one of you will enjoy the arrangement."