WARNING NOT AN UPDATE: Sneak Preview!

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hi guys, sorry this isn't an update but I haven't finished the last chapter of Stealing the Groom. I'm having a bit of a blah blank in my mind for the specific wording for the ending, and I want to get it just right! Therefore I am taking my time, most likely just a few more days, to finish it off and post it, but I realize it's been a whole entire week since I've uploaded anything. So to buy myself some time and still not leave you guys hanging, I went into my works and fished around until I found the perfect scene to give you all a preview of the next story in The Wedding Party Series. It's called Sealed With a Kiss and it's Cole Richmond's love story. Check out the synopsis and then read a sneak preview of this pair. 

Anyway, I hope Sealed With a Kiss gets as much support and love as Stealing the Groom did, and I also hope that it doesn't dissapoint. Let me know what you think of Cole and Poppy, and I promise to have Stealing the Groom finished already so I can get on with the rest of the Wedding Party ;P

Enjoy! :)

P.S: This is dedicated to 4evrabookworm for being such a great friend. Hope HS is everything you expect it to be, God knows I can't wait to graduate!

Synopsis for Sealed With a Kiss (Wedding Party Series book II):

Poppy White is nothing more than a simple Brooklyn girl...until the day she inherited 1.15 billion dollars. Too bad the family of the diseased old woman that left Poppy as her heir want their money back! Suddenly fame, insults, and even a law suit is thrown Poppy's way, leaving her life spinning wildly out of control.

Cole Richmond, the (former)heir to the Richmond chain of hotels and restaurants has only one thought in mind: Get his fortune back. He’s determined to stop at nothing to run Poppy out of Manhattan, but his plan to snatch his fortune back looks like a recipe for disaster. 

Will Cole be able to charm Poppy into giving back his inheritance, or will he fall in love with the stunning redhead in the process? Follow this pair as lines blur, feelings get involved, and Cole's schemes are Sealed With a Kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sneak Preview: Partial scene of Sealed With a Kiss

"Evening," a silky voice said behind me, so close that I practically felt his breath tickle my ear. With a fright I spun and came face to face with Cole Richmond.

"H-Hello." One look from him and all the confidence from earlier boiled away. His eyes ran a path down the length of me, taking in the pale mustard yellow coat left unbuttoned to reveal a peak of the teal dress I had on underneath.

I felt my skin heat up at his scrutiny, and suddenly I felt the need to take a cold shower but settled for removing my coat. I was so preoccupied with neatly draping it over my arm that I barely noticed Cole close the distance between us until I felt him brush a stray piece of hair away from my face.

My breath caught in my throat as he combed the strand back into place, but instead of stepping back he knotted his hand in my hair, gently tugging until my chin was tilted up to look at him. "You wear teal well, Poppy."

I felt a shiver run down my spine as Cole slowly trailed his fingers up my arm tp sweep the rest of my auburn hair over my bare shoulder, his touch leaving goosebumps in its wake. Anxiously loking over his shoulder, I stepped away expecting someone to suddenly appear and find us so close. 

Cole flashed me a predatory smile and followed until I had no where else to go. Backed up against the table in the foyer, I gulped as my hands nervously gripped the edge, causing the glass vase to shake along with me. "W-What are you doing?"

With a single stroke of my thigh, my muscles tensed and my eyes widened farther, if that were even possible. He nudged his knee in between mine and rested his palms beside my hips, his fingers toying with the fabric of my dress and teasingly rising it further up my legs. "Cole--" I began to protest but his lips at my neck stopped me.

Cole groaned, the vibrations against my skin causing me to bite down on my lip. "Your accent...I love how my name sounds on your tongue."

His teeth grazed my skin and a breathless gasp left my lips. "Oh God." 

"Excuse me," an amused voice said from the stairwell, causing Cole's head to snap in that direction. "Correct me if I'm wrong, perhaps it's an English thing, but isn't dessert usually had after dinner?" 

A furrious blush rose to my cheeks at the twinkle in Hannah's eyes. As embarassment consumed me, I pushed Cole back and righted my dress. Just as I'd swept my hair around my face to serve as a curtain between Cole and I, the sounds of footsteps were heard.