3

Taylor POV - a day later - Monday

So I did break up with Tia , which I knew wasn't going to last long . Me and Tia been together for 3 years now and it was hard for me to let her go. She helped out with a lot when it came to my family. She didn't start to get abusive until a few months ago when her mother died. I didn't want to leave her so I stayed . I thought it was a phase and that she would get over it . But she hasn't .

"taylor you really gotta get ya shit together"Professor Ivory voice interrupted my thoughts.

"I know Dr.Ivory , its just overwhelming" I said as I buried my face into my hands. I was currently sitting in her office finishing up on the after class sessions I promised that I would attend.

"Listen Im here to help but you have to show that you want this" She said as she leaned back into her chair.

"Its just that..." my voice began to trail as I realized I was about to start talking about Tia.

"Go ahead . whatever we talk about in here is between me and you" she said almost like she was reading my mind.

"fucking Tia yo. shes a big fucking distraction. We've been together for a while and she helps out so much with my little brother and sister. I dont know what I would do with out her sometimes. But she's changed. like for the worse.." I didn't even realize it but tears were streaming out my eyes.

Dr.Ivory handed me a tissue,"If I can be blunt with you for a second and a bit unprofessional. but you need to get rid of her. if she's distracting you from the bigger picture then she not for you. trust me, i've had my fair share of women when I was in college. It's not worth it" She said

"Dr.Ivory are you married?" I asked as I looked up at her.

"Nope. I live an exclusive lifestyle and not everybody fit for it . women will always throw themselves at me . why would I get married when I can have any women I want" she said arrogantly. she gave me a sly smile before turning in her chair and returning her focus back to her computer screen.

"Just finish up chapter 7 and you can go."she said with her back still turned to me.

I returned my focus back on the textbook book that was laid opened in front of me.

Taylor House

"Nah bro I was strapping the fuck out of her!"Yana said as she began to dry hump the air.

I busted out laughing " bitch if you dont take that weak ass stroke game on!" I yelled as I threw a pillow at her.

"I show you weak!"She yelled back before jumping on top of me and humping me.

"get out of here with that gay shit!!" I yelled playfully as I tried getting from underneath her grip.

The sound of the door opening stopped of from playing. We both looked up to see my mother standing in the doorway.

"I told yall I don't want that gay shit in my house" she said in a low - raspy tone.

"I know ma we was just-

"YOU WASN'T JUST DOING SHIT! YOU WANNA GO TO HELL TAYLOR?! YOU WANNA BE BURNING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE HUH?FUCKING NASTY FAGGOT ASS BITCH!" she yelled

"ma i'm sorry we was just playing around" I said . My voice shaked with every word.

she stood there for a few more seconds before slamming the door...

the room fell silent.

"Look-

"don't" I said stopping Yana in her track. I threw my hands up.

she wrapped her arms around me tight.

"I said fucking don't Yana" my voice hitched as I began crying into her chest.

"I don't know why you don't come stay with me" She whispered as she rubbed my back.

"Yana I can't just leave my brother and sister! You know that! I gotta stay here for them!"I yelled into her chest.

"but what about you..." she said. Her words hit my heart because I rarely thought about me. The tears came running out. I began crying even harder into her chest.

"C'mon get your bag lets stay the night at my house instead."Yana said as she got off me and began getting my clothes out my dresser.

I grabbed my bag and began putting the clothes Yana was taking out in it. After I was done packing clothes, Yana went over to the bedroom window and opened it.

" Go ahead" she said as she stood behind me.

I climbed at he window with my bag on my back. A few seconds later Yana came climbing out. We began walking into the direction of Yana's house.

"I love you bro..." I said

"I love you too..." she responded

BOOM!

"taylor!!" I heard Yana screaming before everything went black.