8

🧚🏿‍♀️🧚🏿‍♀️Taylor POV

I cried out in pain as I lifted my sore body. I couldn't see my surroundings yet and my heart rate increased because I was unaware of what I was laying on. As my vision cleared, I realized that I was in a bedroom. Not mine but the bedroom was nice. Very spacious and nicely decorated. But where was I?

"Careful careful" I heard a familiar voice say.

Jax soon appeared. Her dreads were up in a ponytail and she wore a sports bra with some nike sweats. She plopped her athletic body unto the bed as she used her hand to push me softly to lay down.

"Where am I- where's my SISTER AND BROTHER!?" I yelled as I attempted to get up from the bed but was stopped when I felt a sharp pain from my leg.

I looked down to see a cast on my leg but it was in better conditions then the last one .

"I had one of my doctors take a look at your leg. Said it had worsen . So he did surgery and recasted you.This is a more expensive cast and will help your leg heal faster." She said

I looked at her confused . What was she talking about? I didn't even consent to any surgery. I don't even know how I got here .

"Where's my brother and sister" I said confused . I couldn't think about nothing else but them.

"They're down stairs but don't worry about them . Worry about getting better so you can get back to school." She said.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" She asked

Oh you mean the part where my mom raped me and then tried to let that white man rape me but luckily Jax rushed in.

I just nodded. That's all I could do.

"You should be back on your feet by the end of the week" she said as she got up from the bed.

"Wait how long has it been since.." I asked

"Three days" she said before disappearing into the hallway .

A slim women then entered the room. She wore a long dress that covered her ankles and neck. Her hair was long and her face was soft. She was beautiful.

"I'm Berry and I'll be looking after you for Jax" she said as she placed a pillow under my leg. I winced in pain as she took her time.

"Now just relax. Oh and are your siblings allergic to anything?" She said

"Why is something wrong?" I tried to jump up again but she pushed me down.

"No but you have to relax or you won't have a leg. I'm about to cook and I've been feeding them sandwiches for the last few days to play safe. I wanted to cook for you guys but I wasn't sure what you guys eat" she said .

"Uh- we're not picky. And no , no allergies ." I said as I finally relaxed.

"Oh Kay then! I'm going to cook garlic shrimp with fried rice and steaks." She said before disappearing out of the room. I couldn't help but to stare at her ass. She was nicely shaped and definitely was my type . But I'm guessing she's Jax girlfriend.

I laid back down letting my thoughts roam my mind. I couldn't believe the amount of things my body just went through. All because of Jax . I guess that's why I'm here , she feels guilty. I actually don't blame her so much. I blame myself  for letting things get this far.

I yarned out loud before shutting my eyes in attempt to actually get good sleep. After a few seconds I was away in my slumber.

🧚🏿‍♀️A week Later - Taylor POV

Today was my first day back in class and back walking on my own. I hadn't talked to my mother and had no desire to. Me and my siblings had been staying with Jax but I knew we had to eventually leave. I just don't know where we'd go.

"Yo Tay!" I heard a too family voice yell. I just kept walking towards the exit doors. I had just got done with class and wanted to get home to my brother and sister.

My body quickly turned as Yana grabbed me aggressively.

I turned to finally face her after avoiding her this whole time. Her eyes were full of rage and her fist was tightly clenched by her side.

"Wassup" I said nonchalantly.

"That's all you have to say is wassup? I've been calling you!" She yelled.

I shrugged my shoulders , " I've been busy" I said plainly.

"You doing all this because of Kyro? What's your fucking problem. You suppose to be my best friend!" She said as she stepped closer to me.

I stepped back , " and you're suppose to be mine" was all I said before walking away.

"You ready" Jax voice rung as I reach out side .

"Yeah" I said in a low tone . I began feeling bad for treating Yana wrong .

Back at Jax House .

"You okay ? You've been quite the whole ride here." Jax said as we entered the house . Jax had got China back in school and Gio into daycare . This was all so much to me considering the fact that I would take care of my siblings 24/7 . I really never had any help other than Tia.

"Yeah I'm fine . Just Yana." I said as I went into her spacious living room and laid on the couch . She walked over sitting at the lower end of the couch. She placed my head into her lap unexpectedly.

"You have to relax and stop worrying about outside forces." She said as she ran her hands through my dreads . My body immediately tensed up. She never touched me like this before what got into her today .

"You're right" was all I said before finally allowing myself to relax and let her play in my hair .
I was about to fall asleep before the pain of my hair being tugged caused me to jump a little.

" be gentle" I said as I got back comfortable.
But she continued to tug on my hair. I instantly jumped up looking her in her face . She had a cheesy smile on her face and her face was red.

"Your a real weirdo you know that right . Why you pulling my hair Jax?" I said confused.

She just shrugged as she kept that same stupid look in her face.

"I'm going to go shower." I said as I got up from the couch.

"May I join?" She yelled out behind me.

"Your being hella creepy today , stop it" was all I said before disappearing up the stairs .

I had to find somewhere else to go. Something was off about Jax and her behavior went from normal to weird and creepy in short period of time. I felt like she wasn't telling me the complete truth about herself . Something was just weird about her.

❤️❤️