5

I can't believe I'm really about to do this . I said as I adjusted my dress in my bedroom mirror. My phone buzzed indicating a text . It was Jax . She was outside waiting for me. I sighed before doing a silent prayer and grabbing my house keys off the dresser . I dashed into the living room and out the front door. I didn't my siblings to see me like this .

"Just like a women to take forever" Jax said in her sinister tone.

"You really a creepy old lesbian you know that right Jax?" I said before getting into the passenger seat.

" nah I just like getting under your skin. Your facial expressions be hilarious!" She said in her normal tone voice .

"So tell me the rules again" I said nervously.

" Don't talk to any of the men. Don't stare . Don't talk to any of the other girls . don't talk unless spoken to. When it's your turn to be auctioned on stage, just stand there quietly and let the men do the bidding . If you see something your not , you ain't see it . If you hear something your not suppose to , you ain't hear it. Leave all your concepts of life and most importantly your morals at home. The only thing you have control over in the Kings Den is your sexuality . Grasp on to that for comfort. Your considered a Lollipop Girl here . Those are the girls who are just seen as arm candy only one , low bidders. Beware of the Babies, Kittens and the Dolls . They may be friendly but I'm sure their owner isn't ." She said .

I didn't even realize it but we had pulled into some underground alley. There was a old warehouse sitting in the middle of nowhere.

"Don't be nervous Taylor, you look beautiful" Jax said before getting outa the car and opening the passenger door  so I could get out.

"Thank you" I mumbled.

"Stay close, but not too close" she said as she grabbed my hand .

We entered the mysterious building . The smell of sex and weed instantly hit my nose. It was foggy so I couldn't really see what was going on.

When the fog finally cleared up the sight of women on chains on all fours caused my eyes to widen. There was women swinging from swings. Naked women walking grown ass man on leash. Mysterious women in spandex and all kind of kinky shit. What the hell did I get myself into.

"A new play mate" a soft voice spoke from behind us.

We turned around simultaneously to see a slim women with barely anything on . Her neck had a very big collar on it with a lock hanging from it .

"You like it ? Daddy bought it for me!" She said in a giggly tone as she grabbed the lock around her neck . I didn't say anything

"Um this is lotus , lotus this is um Melly." Jax said.

"Who tf is melly" I thought to myself

Jax nudged my arm bringing me back to attention.

" oh wassup Lotus" I said nonchalantly.

"I'll see you around lotus" Jax said before pulling me into a unknown direction.

"Listen you can't be freezing like that when people talk to you" She said as she gripped my hand pulling closer into her. I began to feel a little uncomfortable as our bodies collide as we walk.

"Rita! What are you doing?" A voice from behind us yelled. I immediately turned around thinking I would see my mom but Instead there stood a confused looking guy.

"Oh I thought you was one of my girls, you look a lot like my troublesome baby , instead your nose ain't filled with coke" he said before letting out the most awkward laugh.

Jax tugged my arm again and we began walking . This time she ain't say anything. We finally came to a stop as we looked like what appeared to be backstage.

"Just stay back here until they call your name . Remember the rules I told you and loosing up. I gotta go good luck" Jax said before disappearing into a crowd

"W-wait" I yelled behind her but it was too late.

I guess the auction was starting because the lights dimmed and other girls came appearing out of nowhere . They had damn near no clothes on. I looked down at my gown instantly feeling overdressed . I haven't worn a dress in years.

The speaker began calling names . Some girls returned back overjoyed and others not so much.

"MELLY HAHN" the speaker yelled.

I couldn't believe that women would actually do this. And I really couldn't believe my professor got me into this.

"MELLY HAHN"

I just really hope this works out . And oh I hope my little sister and brother is ok. I haven't heard from my ex which I guess is a good -

"Could you fucking go already you're ruining the time for us other girls" the one girl lotus said before pushing me on stage.

Lights instantly flashed in my eyes . The crowd was large and full of white old man.

"Let the auction began" the speaker said .

"Starting price $8,000" he said

"10,000"one man said

"20,000" another man said

"Do I hear 25,000?" The auctioneer said

"25,000"

"Do I hear 30,000" the speaker said. The room went quite .

"40,000" the man who called me Rita earlier said .

My stomach instantly sunk . My eyes locked with the one person I never thought I would see here . The person who curses me for being gay and passes judgement anytime she can.

"Sold to Mr. Lance" the speaker announced.

What the fuck was my mother doing here?