4

Sunday Night : After the Accident

" I done told you about running around with these damn dykes!" My mother yelled as she began throwing nearby objects at me. I dodged every last thing .

"Now look what the fuck you done did!" She said as she throw a balled up piece of paper at me . It was a eviction notice . She was $3,000 back in rent.

"You haven't been paying the rent?" I asked in a low cracky tone.

Ever since I got by hit by a car and broke my leg , ma has been staying home. Not for me , but because I can no longer take care of my siblings. But it's only been a week , so how is she this much behind.

"You don't get to ask no fucking questions , this is all your fault !" She yelled as she charged over at me and began punching me. I used my arm to protect my face but I easily fell to the floor balling up into a fetal position.

"Just like yo gay ass daddy!" She yelled as she continued to hit me.

Usually I would try to fight back but I didn't have any strength . The pain medicine they had me on for my broken leg kept me drowsy.

My body went numb for a few seconds before I felt the most intense pain in my life as my mother stomped her foot into my cast .

I let out a blood screeching scream before passing out.

Monday Morning : Day After

"Taylor!" A voice yelled causing me to jump out of my sleep.

"If Betelgeuse exploded, transitioning from the red supergiant stage to supernova, it would light our sky continuously for two months!" I blurted out as I jumped out of my sleep. I sighed as my eyes was met by a confused Yana .

"What?" She said .

"Nothing .. just help me up " I said as I held my hand up.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor and why is your face fucked up ? Did tia come back ? I'm going to kill her -

"No. No. Yana . That fucking medicine the doctors got me on giving me some of the worse side effects . Makes me drowsy as fuck and also making my face swollen" I half lied . Yana held me hand pulling me up from the floor.

She rolled her eyes before putting my arm over her shoulder and swiftly lifting me off the ground .

"Put me down!" I protested.

"Nigga you fucking stink . When the last time you showered!" She said as she walked over to the bathroom.

" a week I can't bathe myself idiot ! Can't get my cast wet . And put me down!" I  yelled.

" a fucking week? Why you ain't call me? And that's still no excuse Taylor . You been in this bitch depressed letting your mom beat ya ass" She said in a serious tone before going into the bathroom she put the toilet bowl cover down before sitting me on top of it .

" don't be so fucking insensitive bitch" I said as I wiped the little bit of tears that had left my eyes.

" you only crying because I'm right and you know it. I wish you would put yourself first and stop doing this to yourself" She said as she bent down in front of me and placed her hands at the top of my boxers.

"Yana what the fuck are you doing " I said as I grabbed her hands from pulling down my boxers .

She hissed , " I'm helping my fucking best friend now relax . She removed her hands and placed them at the bottom of my sports bra instead .