13| Jax's Axe

My eyes fluttered open quickly as I heard a loud scream. I looked over to my left to see if Yana was still there and fortunately, she was gone. What we had done earlier left me feeling nervous. I didn't have feelings for Yana and I wasn't sure why we had sex . It sure made me feel better though.

The screams continued causing me to get out of bed . I went across the hall to check on my siblings and found them sleeping peacefully as ever. I smiled as I looked at them. It has been such a rough couple of months and I'm not even sure how I'm alive right now.

I closed the door and began to follow the screams. The hallway was dark and gloomy. The only thing lightening it was some scary ass candles that was placed between each door on the wall.

"Oh~ Jax" the woman screamed out in terror. I grew nervous as I got closer to the sound . I really didn't need anymore drama in my life so I contemplated turning around and minding my business but the screams only got louder.

I finally reached the door where the screams was coming from. The door was painted black with the words "Do Not Enter" painted on the front. I ignored the message and slowly opened the door anyways , just wide enough so I could peak inside.

My mouth drop to see berry nakedly hanging in the air from some weird restraint trap. Her body floated in the air as her hair laid messily on top of her head.

"Berry berry berry." Jax appeared with a knife in her hand . She only wore leather pants and some boots. She wore a half leather masked that read "merciless". My eyes roamed her body and was shocked by how many tattoos she had. Why didn't I never notice the big as word "sadist" tattoed on her collar bone.

Then it click . I wasn't sure if I should be aroused or scared . I knew one thing for sure , I was staying to watch.

Jax slid the knife over Berry's damp skin as if she was teasing her with it.

"You've been a bad girl haven't you?" Jax questioned her .

"Yes master. I have." She spoke so submissively . Her body wasn't tense at all and she seem to not be in no real danger.

Jax took the knife tracing it down her arm , I could see small droplets of blood on berrys arm and she screamed out ... in pleasure ?

Jax stood behind Berry's floating body , right inbetween hers legs. She lowered her pants , reviling her huge strap before plunging it inside of Berry .

I felt my area flooding from the scene . It was weird but also so sexy. Jax was fucking the shit out of berry and I started to wonder what it would be like to be that floating body.

I slid my hands into my boxer as I began enjoying the show a little too much.

The restraint that berry was in would bruise her skin with every stroke. It had only been five minutes and berry had came already.

"You will behave!" Jax yelled as she plunged her strap deeper into Berry sending me into overdrive. I could feel my wetness on my thighs as I came from the sight of Jax fucking berry.

I still stood there , wanting to see more. Jax roughly pulled her strap out of Berry before disappearing and returning with some kind of sex toy. She went behind Berry before sticking a metal contraption in her ass . Jax walked to the front of her and immediately shoved her strap into berry mouth causing her to gag

Jax held a button in her hand as she forced her strap into berry's mouth " if you throw up , you're mine." Jax evilly smirked before stuffing all eight inches of dick into Berry's mouth.

I could see the tears rolling down Berrys cheek as she surprisingly took all the strap into her mouth. I could see her jaws giving out and her body jerking from her gagging . She was going to through up.

"Bad girl!" Jax said as she eyed the throw up dripping out of Berry's mouth but that didn't stop her from forcing her strap down Berry's throat further.

Jax pressed the mysterious bottom in her hand sending Berry into overload as her lower half start trembling. Her screams were muffled as she continued to suck Jax strap.

Jax roughly thrusted in and out of Berry's mouth, " Your going to make me cum" she moaned out sending waves down my body. That was the most normal thing I heard her say all night.

My stomach burned as our eyes locked but somehow I couldn't stop watching . It was like I was stuck .

A smile crept on Jax face as she realize how into it was. She started to put on a show as she came closer to her nut. With her eyes still locked with mine. Jax took the strap out of Berry mouth and slid it off her wet body. Wait was she done?

Berry laid there out of breath. Was it over ? But she didn't even come. Jax left and soon return with a double sided dildo. She went behind berry sliding one end into her . Jax mounted the contraption that berry was hanging in before sitting her vagina on Berry's ass .

I could see her sliding the other end of the dildo in her slowly. This was sexiest thing I ever seen. I had no idea Jax was like this. Jax began riding the dildo roughly , slapping her vagina on Berry's ass every time she slammed down.

"Oh fuck me!" Berry cried out .

"Just like this?" Jax asked berry as she rode the dildo harder. Berry moans became intense and so did Jax's . Our eyes locked once again , " I'm going to cum" Jax moaned out . I slipped my hands back into my boxers, still not breaking eye contact with Jax .

She smiled , before nodding her head in approval of me playing with myself.
"That's right . Cum with me." She said with a mischievous smile.

Berry moaned out in pleasure but I'm almost sure Jax was talking to me and she didn't have to tell me twice. With our eyes still locked , Jax body began shaking as she released her nut . I did the same as I lowered my boxers below my vagina giving her a full show . I wanted her badly and I'm not sure how I even ignored the feeling for so long.

Jax licked her lips as she watched me cum on my fingers . I moaned softly as my juices came rushing down my leg. Once my nut subsided , I instantly came back to my senses as I finally broke eye contact with Jax and immediately closed the door.

I ran back to my room and plopped back into my bed. What was that all about?

Thanks for the continues support! Be sure to check out my new book fire & desire.