Revelations

Jack's POV:

My mind raced as I stared at the figure who looked and sounded so much like the man I believed to be my father. But this couldn't be him, could it? My father, of all things, could not be Primus, a god of creation and life.

"No," I whispered loud enough only for the three of us to hear. "You're lying. Y-you have to be."

"Jack..." Primus began.

"No!" I shouted as I took a step back. "There is no way that you're my father."

"Jack, you know me. I know you," he said. "Why would I lie to my son?" He insisted taking a step towards me, arm outstretched. The others, even Mom, were frozen watching our exchange in shock.

"Stay away from me!" I screamed slapping his hand away. He looked at me, the sadness obvious in his eyes. I... this was too much. I needed to be alone, to think this through.

So I did the only thing my current mind set could think to do: I ran, hard and fast down the stairs, into the bowels of the base, ignoring the calls of my supposed father. "Jack!" he called. "Please let me explain."

I wouldn't listen, and slowly his pleas faded as I ran farther and farther into the base, searching for a place to hide, to hide from my father.

Third Person POV:

"Jack!" Primus called. "Jack please wait!" And he began to follow when Percy's arm shot in front of him, blocking his path.

"I wouldn't do that Primus," he stated coldly.

Primus looked at the young demigod. "And why is that, child of Poseidon?" he demanded.

Percy sighed before answering. "When I first found out I was the son of Poseidon, the shock nearly overwhelmed me. I was completely caught off guard and terrified of what it meant. Jack already knew you as his normal father for several years and is going to need some time to think this all out. Alone."

Primus nodded. "I understand. Still there is much I have to explain and little time to explain it. Could you and Annabeth retrieve my son so I may explain the reasons for my absence?"

The two demigods nodded and headed to the lower areas to search for Jack in the bowels of the base. A stunned silence followed their footsteps before a single voice pierced the air.

"ROBERT DARBY!" June screamed as she stomped towards the Cybertronian god who had whirled towards her in surprise when she called him by his human name.

"June I-" he was interrupted though, with a resounding slap, as June slapped him across the face. Primus and the others stared at her in shock.

"That's for abandoning me and Jack," she declared. She then grabbed him by the shirt and brought him for a deep kiss that lasted for several moments. When she broke off panting slightly, Primus eyed her "And that?" He asked.

"That was for coming back," she answered.

Primus shook his head. "Eons later and humans still manage to surprise me."

"Ugh, excuse me Primus, or, uh, Mr. Darby," Raf began.

Primus held up a hand. "Please Raf, you may call me Primus."

Raf nodded in understanding before continuing. "Are you really Jack's dad?"

Primus chuckled. "Of course I am child. I would not have said so simply to mess with the emotions of a teenager."

"B-but that shouldn't be possible!" Ratchet, who had been gawking silently at this point, screamed. "How could any Cybertronian, let alone our creator fall for a human, let alone interface with one and sire a human child?"