Scary My Ass (Harry)

A/N:  I have no clue what this is.

        "Well beauty, ye should really be headin' on home. I hear pirates come out at night," Harry teased while circling you. You scoffed and stood from your seat.

        "Pirates are not vampires Har," you rolled your eyes.

        He shrugged and threw an arm around you. He smirked at you. You two began to walk out of the fish and chip shop. Harry pushed some random pirate out of the way of the sword bucket and pulled his own sword out. The pirate huffed walked over to some random table.

        "Maybe not, but I do bite," he winked. You laughed and shook your head. You have no idea why you put up with him. Maybe it was his face. Yeah, it was probably his face. You two walked a bit farther in silence (an impressive feat considering it was Harry you were walking with). People moved out of the way as you two walked down the dark and dirty streets and alleyways. You walked past Curl Up and Dye and Harry stopped.

        "Why don't we pay little Dizzy a visit hmm?" Harry suggested with a grin. You shrugged and followed him inside. You leaned against a wall as he walked into the shop. You cared very little about robbing a kid. Besides you seriously doubted Harry would need back up. But after two minutes you grew confused. Not worried, but confused. It really shouldn't take this long. You walked over to the plastic covers that substituted doors.

        You walked in a held back a snort. Harry was trying to threaten (a newly returned) Mal. She looked amused and neither of them seemed to notice you. Dizzy did though. She gulped when you walked in and put her hands up as to say, He already took the money. You rolled your eyes at the (kind of wimpy) girl. Mal took out here gum and stuck it on Harry's hook which he proceeded to put in his own mouth (something you were going to have a serious talk about later because ew). Harry turned (with unnecessary flair) and gave you a sardonic smile.

        "(Y/N)," Mal greeted coldly when she noticed you.

        You replied with a thin smile, "Mal. Come on Har, let's get going."

        You turned on your heel and swiftly walked out of the hair salon. You seethed with silent angry. You really didn't like that bitch. Harry appeared next to you and threw his arm around your shoulder again.

        "Uma will love this," Harry mused with a mischievous grin.

        "And judging by that look, you already love this," you responded.

        He shrugged and chuckled, "What can I say, the lass be too much fun to mess with. She's scared, I can see it in her eyes."

        "Scared of what, you?" you taunted. Harry gave a shark-like grin.

        "But of course," he said going in front of you and giving an over the top bow.

        You rolled your eyes, "Scary my ass. You're alarming at most."

        Harry blinked as if his bullshit meter was reaching the red zone then got a playful look. He slowly want to stand right in front of you.

        "Not scary eh? Well, I guess I'll just have to change yer mind then."

        You tilted your head and gave him a challenging look, "I'd like to see you try."

        He gave a breathy chuckle and leaned to speak in your ear, "Well, we best be goin' then."

A/N: Yes, I did google various ways to write Pirate talk. And no, I don't regret it one bit.