Chapter 56

Wensday Morning

I was woken up by this annoying thing called an alarm clock I swear who ever invent this should know what they created is a sin.

I got out of bed hopped in the shower came out blow dried my hair then curled it. I went to my closet and got out a pair of black high waisted shorts, a burgundy jumper, and for shoes I put on a pair of black high top chucks., I quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I put on mascara, and chapstick then walked downstairs. I heard my dad laughing and I saw he was sitting on the couch with Matt. I smiled do big when I saw him I couldn't control my self I ran up to him and hugged him like crazy and he picked me up during the hug and whispered in my ear I missed you so much.

My dad walks out of the room and I grab Matts hand and kiss it, I say let's spend all day toghter. He says you know we have our classes and our stuff with our teams, I say I don't care I'll be with you while your doing your drills I just wana be with you. He smiles really big and says Thank god I don't wana leave your side today, I smile and go grab my dance bag and my school bag.

We walk put the door and hop into his car I lean my head on his shoulder and we go up to starbucks. We reach the register and he orders a Carmel Frappe then he looks at me at order and I say a passion tea I walk to the place where you wait for the drinks and I saw Matt whisper something and the cashiers ear but I didn't care.

They finally called Matts order he handed me my cup and on my cup it said gorgeous instead of my name. I smiled at him and he showed me his cup and tend it said i'm with gorgeous I smiled at him and he kisses my forehead. He takes a picture and posts It on instagram and for the caption he put ,even the buresta knows that.......(the cups that say gorgeous and I'm with gorgeous).

We started heading to school and I text Alejandra to get all my work from my classes for me and she says yes. I just look at Matt for a while admiring him and he says a picture lasts longer.

I say why look at pictures when I can just look at the real thing, he smiles and started to blush and holds my hand and rubs his finger back and forth on my hand. I smile at him and say babe I'm sorry if you need me yesterday and I wasn't there, he says well your with me now and this all that matters. We get to school he grabed his stuff and we start walking to the stadium.

When we got to the stadium I ran to the bathroom changed into some yoga shorts and a black long sleeve. I fixed myself in the mirror a bit and got back Into the stadium to see Matt doing push ups he changed into basketball shorts and an under armor top.

I started stretching and he began talking to me he said were going to the party tonight right, I say yeah Um I gonna sleep over at Alejandra's house so yeah. He smiles and says I'm glad the women in my life get along well, I smile and look at him then raise my eyebrows. I continue stretching while he does push ups, planks, sit ups, and lifts at couple of weights that were in his bag.

I start running the track to get my body warm I ran around for about four to five times. I went back to were Matt was and drank some water and sat down on the grass for a bit while he was doing suicides on the field.

I just kept watching him for a while then I saw Claire come out and look at Matt and smirk. I'm assuming she knew he was out here because of her smile asked the fact that no one els was in the stadium.

I stood up and waved at her suddenly she looked really mad, I ran over ro Matt and began to clean of his sweat with a towel. She ran over to us and said Hey Matt, Matt held my hand kissed it and said Hi can I help you. She rolled her eyes at me and said yeah I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the party with me after the game. He said no I'm actually going with my gorgeous girlfriend over here, She said well you can always ditch her and come with me.

My blood started boiling and I was ready to slap her, Matt said Umm no I'd much rather be with Delilah. I smiled at him and she said well call me when you get bored and walked away. Matt looked at me and said talk about down grade, I laughed and he kissed my forehead.

He went back to doing drills and I started working on my cartwheels, back bends, and lastly on my splits. After a while I got bored so I just sat on the grass and looked up.

The periods passed by quick so I went to the bathroom to go change back into my shorts. I ran Into the stadium to see Matt still going hard and it was lunch and I was hungry.

I looked at him and said let's go get before you pass out, he smiled and started running to the car I jumped on his back just in time before he got to far. When we got inside of his car he said insides it okay if we go to habit I've been craving that I nod my head and he drives in that direction.

While we're in the car he was talking to me about Alejandra's 15 and how he's nervous about the dance. I told him you better be good your representing me out there, he looks at me and laughs and says I know. So are you gonna be with us the whole day he asked, I said well I think so she told me that she wanted me to be in pictures with you guys. He responded yay that means your gonna be on the party bus with us, I guess I am. Then we pulled up into habit and got off then went in.

We walked to the cash register he ordered a burger combo and I ordered the teriyaki sandwich combo. We waited for a while for our orders so he decided to make a vine, we went to the crowded part off the restaurant and he started acting like acting like dinosaur then he knocked some lady's tray out of her hands then shit got serious.

I started laughing acting liked Matt looked nervous as fuck the expression on his face was price less. I eden the vine at that then Matt started apologizing to the lady and gave her money so she could buy herself more food but it seemed like she didn't give two fucks it was funny.

Matt came up to me with his head down and scratching the back of his neck. Then they called our order we got it then got in the car. As soon as we were in the car I started laughing my ass off and he said that was so fucking embarrassing.

I said what part where you acted like a dinosaur or when you knocked the lady's food over, he responded when Is km ocker that poor lady's food over. We started driving towards the school.

We got on campus and we're went back to the stadium sat in the middle of the field and ate. I started throwing my fires in his mouth and he would try and catch them.

I said sad a football player can even catch a fire, he said It's harder than it looks you try. I said alright let's go then, I got myself ready and instead of throwing one fry he threw six. I said, he'll no Espinosa you cannot play me like that and I started chasing him around the stadium.

He yelled your not gonna catch me, I responded yes I will I'm not gonna give up. He looked back at me smirked and started laughing he was walking up the steps he fell and hit his nuts on a pole all you hear is a big old thud. I saw him that pain looked real, I started laughing so hard.

Then it saw his face and it was so red wich caused me to laugh more and made me start hyperventilating. I didn't know what to do but laugh I saw him curled up in a ball on the floor I finally went up to him tagged him and said I got you. He started laughing and said you know what fuck you Delilah.

I looked at him confused and said do you like want me to get some ice for that or what should I do, he said no I think I'm fine. I said I truly doubt you don't have nuts of freaking steel, he smiled and said okay can you go to the nurses office and get me some ice. I kissed his cheek and said I'll be right back.

》》》》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《《《《

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTE