Chapter 60

Next day:Thursday morning

I wake up at Matts side I see that his eyes are red and puffy I couldn't help but feel for him. I really didn't know that he would react so hurt by the situation I really felt bad I didn't know how to comfort him because I knew the pain was on the inside and this time I couldn't heal this.

I sat on on the bed criss cross applesauce and I continued to stare at him. I was just I don't know confused I didn't know how to react to I wanted to help but I didn't know how.

Finally I saw the time and It was 10:30 I just thought I guess we're not going to school today. I say Matt waking up and he was rubbing his eyes, he looked at me and gave me a fake smile.

He hugged me and said thank you for being, I reply with I'm going to be here. He smiled at me and poked my cheek then said can you make me something in the kitchen I'm hungry.

I nodded and I started walking to kitchen and Matt was behind me the whole.

We walked into the kitchen and I started looking threw the covers. Matt pointed at the box of brownie mix and then he smiled and I nodded.

He started clapping and jumping with excitement, I told him you act like such a little kid sometimes. He said shut up Delilah you love it. I smiled and said yeah unfortunately it's very, he came up to me and kissed my cheek.

I started mixing the ingredients Matt tried to stick his finger inside of the bowl and I smacked his hand he pouted, I said you nasty don't put your fingers in the bowl.

He smiles and says please, while putting it into a glass container I say I'm gonna put it in the oven anyways so yeah your gonna have to wait. He smiles and says at least they'll be ready soon, I laugh and say yes they will and you will love them then you will reward me with a kiss.

He replies with a smirk well I can do that now, ohh really Espinosa you can. He nods and kisses me then he grabs my thigh signaling me to jump and I did, then he sets me on the counter but we don't break the kiss.

I break the kiss and say I didn't ask for all that, he says no but this is what I wanted. Then he starts kissing my neck and we hear screaming upstairs.

Thought it would be easier like this (Shawn=S Alejandra=C)

C= SHAWN YOU DONT GET IT AND YOU NEVER WILL!!!!

S= Baby just talk to me

C= NO !!!!!

S= please don't yell at me just talk to me

C= Stop don't touch me I don't wana look at you

S= why I love you isn't that enough

C= JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! !!!!!!!!

S= no I can't do that

C= UGH STOP I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME!!!!!

S= Then talk to me your just yelling at me

C= SHAWN MENDES JUST LEAVE DONT YOU GET IT I DONT WANA LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!

S= I'm to dedicated to this relationship to just leave you Alejandra

C= GO AWAY NOW!!!!!

S= Baby why won't you just tell me what's wrong that's how relationships work with communication

C= YOU REALLY WANA KNOW WHATS WRONG

S= YES!! Finally I'm getting threw to you

C= WE JUST HAD SEX SHAWN!!!!!!