PROLOGUE

When they decided to kill us off there was no savior. They were all cowards who could not find the solution to the problem. They just decided to run away. Humanity's third mass destruction took place and the sufferers were us.

How can they understand our pain when their pockets are filled with greed. We could have had a better life if it was not them.
Everybody has the right to live. Hitler was far better than these people.

It is the year 3000AD, the population is at its peak. Breathing is a luxury nowadays. We are just alive. As if we are livestock waiting to be butchered. We have the technology but it's expensive. The rich are getting richer and the poor is getting poorer. We cannot afford air, so now we breathe toxic air. We have no future, every day is a struggle. But still, we were happy until that day...

The mass slaughter of people. The whole continent was erased in a second. We have more dangerous weapons than atomic bombs. There is no religion now, there is only one division- the modern people, the semi-modern and the lowers.

The modern people consisted of people who were filthy rich and semi-modern consisted of the middle class who was more like dogs of modern people and the lowers consisted of poor people.

The earth could no longer sustain life. It went dry 500 years back. The elite class migrated to a different galaxy known as a beta century. There is 4 goldilocks planet. These people took most of the last bit of resources with them and we have nothing left. I wonder how are they doing over there. They must be really happy and satisfied with their life.

When the Eurasian continent blew up, it took the life of half the population. They were all lowers and now only two divisions were left. The modern and semi-modern. There was just one body governing this planet that is the great military. Which is governed by all the people from modern class. These people occupied the previously known as the United States of America, now known as headquarters. Teleportation was possible to any continent. But only modern people and military could use it.

The kids from the semi-modern were tormented every day. Their parents could do nothing. And so Hyun Joong and I were captivated in the loop of death where there was only one escape.

And that was the time when I decided that there is no superhero. No one can help us. It is just us who can help ourselves. Because in the world of riches no one is compassionate enough to help anyone.