THE LOVE THAT NEVER FADES

After dressing up, in my best clothes and applying the makeup, I put on my shoes and took a peek outside. There was no one.
I somehow went outside the house. And there was no one who could see me. So its safe to be out right now. I rushed to the lift, Pedaled as fast as I could.  I finally reached the 25th floor, went straight to his house.
I knocked.
Who is it? hyun said.
I again knocked it, in a rush so that no one can catch me here.
Guess who? I said in monotony.
He suddenly opened the door and while grabbing my hand he pulled me in.

What are you doing here? Do you know the consequences of leaving at this hour?
I know I know. But I was able to come here without anyone noticing. So it's not a big deal.
God, yushi! He sighed and said you need to leave right now. He literally pushed me out of the house. And slammed the door on my face. Damn that jerk.

Hey! I'm not leaving until you let me in and make something for you.  He didn't answer to me and I was standing like crazy over there. This man is really stubborn when it comes to rules and regulations.
Go away! Right now.
Rush, he said in his manly voice.
No! I'm not going. If you open the door right now, I'll stay for ten minutes and then leave. I promise.
He then finally opened the door and said come in. 
Yay! Finally!  This stubborn man has given up. Achievement huh.
Don't get the wrong idea. You are here for 10 minutes only. And after this, you will go back to your place and will come only after your mom is back.

Ya! Ya! I said, giving no importance to those words. Well, I'll be cooking for my man and future father in law.
I went, straight to the kitchen and took the veggies out of the fridge and cooked it. Made some delicious rice with curry.
And damn Hyun is watching me do this. Maybe he's thinking that I'll be a good wife. Well, whatever. I'll do my best.  Fighting! I said to myself and came back to reality and started cooking. We have stoves which totally works at room temperature. They don't need an ignition, they are made with silane and few other elements mixed together. It is in shape of a circle, It is renewable and we have special utensils, when they come in contact they start heating up and so our food is cooked. Chemistry, that's what they call it. Well, Hyun knows it well. We've never been to a school like that but he reads too much. He has knowledge of everything. Damn that gifted brat.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
Jeez someone is in hurry today.
As soon as Hyun opened the door, it was my mom who looked tired and anxious.
She said in a hurried voice,
You, I told you not to sneak out of the house., Now, look what happened. It's not ours anymore. People stole our house, said my mom.
Those words were thunderclap to me. She was so angry. After seeing the rage on her face, no word escaped my mouth. I couldn't say anything. Then I just rushed to see it. My mom was standing there crying at the door. I was running and running and Hyun was after me, calling my name. Shit! What did I do? Was it necessary? What was I thinking? Tears rolled from my eyes and that frustration burst up. Then I suddenly felt warm hands grabbing me from the back. That wide chest engulfing my small chest. It felt like protection, I wanted to forget everything and escape into my own world. I wanted to be free from these handcuffs which bound me. Then a soft voice said, it's gonna be alright. We are a family, don't worry. We will find the solution to it. Saying this, he turned me around and hugged me tightly.
Hyu...hyu...!
Shhh....! He said while putting his finger on my lips.
Calm down. He said in his calm and soft voice. He then walked me to his house, where mom and uncle Kim were sitting.
That guilt is eating me from inside. Why did I do it?  Tears again started tolling from my eyes.
What is done cannot be undone. We cannot cry over spilled milk. Instead, we should focus on a solution right now, said the confident uncle Kim
Dad! Why not they stay with us. You and me in one room and aunty and yushi in another.
Yes, we can do that. Excellent idea my son.
Mr. Kim thank you for letting us stay here. We won't be staying here for long. We will definitely find some solution to this problem and move out of your house, said my mom.
You can stay as long as you wish but now let's drink, uncle Kim said.
Dad! Why drink right now. Stop it. You already had your doze today.
My son, let's remember, it is the first time we are together for a long time.
Hyun sighed and said jeez do whatever you want.
And my mom and uncle Kim started drinking. Hyun came towards me, I thought he was gonna kiss me. But he said come on, finish your business. Were you here for something right?
Yes, sir! I'll do the nice job.
That's my girl.
And we both started laughing. I prepared the food for us as mom and uncle were drunk in uncle's room so it was just me and Hyun. It is so awkward to stay here, not as a guest or friend but as a family. My heart started beating fast and my face was all red.
You perverted girl. Stop dreaming. Let's eat, said my man in his puppy tone.
Uncle Kim and mom joined us. It feels so good to sit like a family and eat. It was first time four of us together. Even if we gathered here together, it was just for minutes then one or the other had to rush. But now we have nothing to worry coz we lost what we had. We have nothing to lose.
My mom announced that we will go to the massive giveaway by the military. Uncle Kim agreed.
So we have to go to Ukraine tomorrow as people from semi-modern class are supposed to gather there. We all were chatting till 2 am. It felt as if we were meant to be together. I just want time to stop now. I want to live this moment. Well, no worries,  we will be back with food supplies and then we will be together forever.

Two hours before the disaster;

We got up and had our breakfast together. We were all set to leave. They will be mass teleporting people. So it's basically first  come first serve basis. We bid our farewell to these lovely gentlemen. I kissed my man in front of our parents. And we hugged each other.
Come back soon! He said.
Then we turned around and went.

The site:
We reached the teleportation station in one hour. It took a lot of time to walk so this was expected.
When we reached there, there was soo many people. My god, I feel like the whole city is going out
There was a big machine in the center of the city. When the whole crowd gathered, they surrounded us with four big pillars and the person in black hood started the machine. That machine created a blue thing. And we were pulled inside of it. It was a giant blue thing and within two seconds we were in some unidentified place.
It's Ukraine everyone shouted.

Wow! This was all I can say because I've never seen something like this. This is amazing. My mom and I stared at each other. There were people all over the place. My mom held my hands tightly. This place was literally full of people. I think there are people from Pakistan, Germany, Holland, Nigeria, China, India and many more.
Damn, I wish Hyun could join us, this place has all the people around the world.
Suddenly, there was a gunshot and everyone was afraid, the firing started. And the whole crowd started going here and there. The whole city is in chaos. My mom and l started running too.
Mom-run fast. I told you this was a trap. Where to go there is no escape and suddenly something pierced my mom's chest. She laid dead on the barren ground. She stopped breathing. I could not think of anything. I laid on her body, protecting her from people who were running.
Ouch, coming out of my mouth along with the tears. People were stepping on me. There is military everywhere. I am holding on to my mom tightly.They started firing  laser guns. Almost all the people are dead,  on the ground. My mom's lifeless body is on the ground as well. I don't know what to do. Where to go. There's no shelter. I can see a young girl crying there. Afraid and alone. The least I can do is help this little girl. The military people were still there. Damn !There is no cover.  I crawled to the place she was sitting as soon as i reached there, I said lay on the ground quietly. She did as I said. Tears rolling from both of our eyes. There were footsteps approaching us. Someone grabbed my hairs.
Bitch! Trying to act smart huh. Well, it'll be a waste to kill you. Let's use your body and then dispose it.
I cannot free my self. I tried resisting but his grip was so tight.
R-U-N, I said to the little girl.
Following my command, she started running.
Suddenly that man kicked me in my stomach. His face was dark and monstrous. His eyes filled with joy of killing. I was on the ground. I could see the girl  running. But that man shot her on right hand. She fell on the ground. I cannot see anything. It feels drowsy and and and......