THE NEWS

It was just another day. Where we were happy to be alive. We had no meaning but we were happy. Sun was shining brightly and it's rays were falling directly. Just when I was escaping this reality, I heard.

Yushi! Yushi! Called my mom.
Yes, mom, I'm coming, I replied.
Look!, mom said. Showing her old tablet. There was a news all over.
It said, " Military is calling all the lowers to the Eurasian continent."
Those headlines gave me a shock. I further read it, it said that military has decided to give some food items and clothes. It's a massive give away and all the lowers are supposed to attend it and other semi moderns are invited too. They will be given facility to teleport and they will go back to the same facility.
Yushi, said my mom.
Yes, mom?
I think I should go too, she said.
No, mom. It's a trick to lure innocent people out. You shouldn't go. There's something very fishy going on.
No dear! We should trust them, said my mom who trusted these people.
No means no. I snapped at her.
And ran away to the 25th floor where Hyun lived.
The houses now have around 5000 floors each where each family has two rooms. We are semi-modern people so we at least have this luxury.

As soon as I reached 25th floor I knocked the door.
The door was answered by none other than the lovely man Hyun Joong. His fair hands were holding the door. His silky wet hairs were dripping with water.
Who is it? , a distant voice came from inside.
Who will it be a dad?
Ohh yushi!come in my child, said his father.
Hello uncle. Thanks for having me here. I went inside and sat on the sofa with Hyuna.

Hyuna my mom is going crazy, I started with my loud voice. She wants to go to that military trap. It's not normal for these people to think for us. It is a trap. I'm telling her.
Umm... Yeah...You are right, he said with his low tone. He's hitting his puberty faster than me. He usually talks less. I have known him forever. lol not forever but for last 15 years. He is my everything.
That's it? I said.
These people may be giving us some stuff. If we go there, we can have access to food for a lifetime. I think we should risk it, said his dad while sipping wine.
Uncle, I'm telling you. They are having something in their mind. Having said this, a knock came. I knew who it was.
Hyun went to get the door. And here she comes like a lightning before the thunder.
Oh! Yushi. Why do you land up here creating a mess of everything?
No no. She's a good child. It's good that my Hyun has a friend like her, said her father.
Well, Haruhi comes in and have a drink with me, said uncle Kim to my mom.
Omo, thank you, said my mom who loves to drink.
Yushi goes back to our house before someone takes over, you can take Hyuna along with you.
Yes, mom! I replied while grabbing Hyun. We have manual lifts which use a human to work. So there are 5 cycles fitted in that and we have to fix the destination, to reach there, we have to cycle. So both Hyun and I sat in each cycle. We peddled as fast as we could. We finally reached floor 15 and then to my apartment.

I am holding hands with the man I love. As soon as we entered my apartment, I left his hand and grabbed his face. Brought it towards me and I rushed my tongue into his mouth. We started the famous battle. His tongue dominating mine. After 15 minutes when we were tired, I was trying to reach for his clothes but he stopped me with his hands over mine.
We shouldn't go further, we don't know what's there for us in future. Our parents are worried enough. Let's not do it.
I let him go his way. I went to grab water from the earthen pot. Both of us sat and were continuously staring at each other.
Darn, I want to do it. I'm 15 already. But what he says is right. Our future holds nothing.
We don't have schools. Our buildings have teachers. Our parents are the teachers who educate us.

I got up and sat next to Hyuna. Asked him about his opinion on my mom insisting to go to that place.
Well, I think she can go. We should try it. We can have food forever. We won't need to struggle on an everyday basis, he said while applying his logical mind.
But Hyuna. Don't you think it's fishy? I replied with a sad tone.
I'm not sure yushi. Your mom is the one to decide what she has to do, he said in monotony.
Okay! I replied while kissing his forehead.

Hyun if my mom decides to go, I'll go along with her. But I'm not sure whether I'll be back or not. So, I want a gift from you. I want to gift it to you. The feeling that you will never forget. I just love you so much. Thanks for existing.
Listening to these words, he came towards me and kissed me on my forehead and said don't worry love, we have enough time with us.
I'll be back. I promise because I love you. And then we will have a happy life. We can then be together forever. Trying everything, and will do something to change our current situation. Saying this I hugged him tightly and then we then started laughing.
Yushi! I'm coming in, said, my drunk mom. She knows about our relationship and she wants us to move forward with our relationship.
Yes, mom! You should come in.
What were you both up to? Eh eh?asked my mom with a big smirk.
Nothing really a mom. What do you expect?
And we both started laughing. While Hyun sat with his shy face. All red, blushing.
So yushi I've decided to go to the Eurasian meet. I'll be back as soon as possible. You and Hyuna enjoy here.
No mom, I'm coming with you. You are not going alone.
No need, I can go alone.
Mom. I'm not letting you go without me. So I'm coming or else you are not going.
Okay, girl, you win. Said my mom who knew that this would happen.

Hyun and I then sat next to each other sipping the lemonade, my mom made. He doesn't have a mother. She died while giving him birth since then my mom has taken care of him. As far as my father is considered, he was an alcoholic and who knows where is he. I never saw him.

Hyuna went home as the sun set off and my mom and uncle Kim went to work in the factory. They don't have much to do. So they will come back in 3 to 4 hours. I want to be with Hyun during this time but we can't really leave our home. If found empty it'll be occupied by someone else. Since there are people who are ready to snatch it. Well just taking a peek won't do any worse. I'll just go and prepare dinner for hyuna and uncle Kim. I'll just make sure that no one sees me.