Chapter 1

A/N: There be a bit of view switch between Ink and Error. Leukophobia is the fear of white (Ink) and Haphephobia is the fear of touching or being touch (Error).

Ink POV

It has been several days had past since Dream locked himself in his room, Blue and I tried to get him to come out but he would tell us to go away. Many friends and some enemies came to get Dream to come out but he would response the same: say go away or ignore them until they go away. I pray that Dream will be okay, I don't think anyone will get use to a depress Dream, I know Blue and I won't. 

I had to go out the next day, one  is to check out the AUs and fix any that been destroyed by Error. The second is to see if Error is bored enough to hang out with me in Outertale, not that I would tell anyone that. Blue had decided to stay behind to watch over Dream while I want out, lucky only Underlust, Underfell and a lesser known, were the only ones damage. 

After fixing them, I went to find Error but jumping from AU to AU takes a bit out of you so I decided to land in the next AU to rest: worst mistake I will ever make. After landing in the AU, I look around the to find white, white and .... more ...... white. My eyes widen as I started to hyperventilate,

'This whole world is white, just like there! I can't, I can't go back! Please, anyone help! Help!'

I ran, I couldn't teleport, I was too scared to do so, I ran until the adrenaline left my system, leaving me to get slower and slower until eventually I collapsed onto the floor. I cried, I don't want to be here, I want to go home,

'Somebody help!'

But nobody came.

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

Error POV

I was destroying Underlust again, I know Ink was here because I destroyed it not that long ago. Ink should have been here to fight me a few minutes after the AU was destroyed but he never showed up. Not saying that I'm worried about Rainbow, but this is unlike him to be late. He told me before that we won't see each other because Dream was acting odd but seeing Underlust all fixed up- well before I destroyed it- made me think that Ink was back.

Knowing that Ink was going to find me, he probably went jumping through AUs but got tired and went to the next one to rest. Somehow I guessed right when I ended up in a white universe with paint right in front of me meaning Ink was here. This universe, it's blank, devoted of .....color, .....all white. I started to panick, I have to find Ink before it's to too late. There is a trial of paint and I knew that this is the only way to locate Ink in this abomination of a universe. I ran as fast as I could, the spots were getting larger so that means Ink was slowing down, I have to hurry.

Moments later I spotted a familiar skeleton in beige clothing shaking while curled up in a ball. I walk over to him and was about to touch him when his eyes snapped open to revel the fear within them. I did not like this type of fear at all, this was not the type of fear that I know, no, this fear is the same as when someone touches me.

"Error?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see a shaking Ink with tears in his eyes, I then noticed his vials: some were half, others were dangerously close to be empty. Those vials give Ink his emotions and without them he'll be an empty shell of his former self. I went to gab him without a second thought but he scooted away, of course: I knew his fear as he knew mine. He won't let me touch him because he knows I will glitch badly.

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

Ink POV

As much as I like seeing Error, we were in a situation that we both fear: I'm in a white room, too afraid to use magic while the only way out is for Error to teleport us but that requires him to touch me. The only good thing is that my nerves are calm enough now I have Error to focus on and not the situation; however, I'm not calm enough to teleport, this world brings back too many painful memories.

"Error?" I finally spoke, "Get help"

Error snapped his fingers but nothing happen, that's when we knew what kind universe we were in. There is only one universe where no one could teleport out of, this world is, this universe is called 'Traps'. This world was created to get two people together who were rivals; however, the plan did not work: only one came to 'Traps' but the other died before he could get here, the one in 'Traps' ended up dying a day later. The creator of this world disappeared, leaving this world to capture victims who never return. The only known way out is if two people teleport out of here together.

I look at Error, he was mentally preparing for something, something that I know he really hates. 

"Error, don't force yourself to-" Error suddenly grabs me, surprising me and teleport us to Outertale. We were out of breath, trying to calm ourselves from what we had to face. I turned my head to see if Error was okay, and for the most part, he was fine. Before I could say anything, I past out.

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

Error POV

I was taking deep breaths to mentally get ready to do what I'm about to do. I know that Ink has to get out of here, he is so close to loosing three vials: yellow (happiness), orange (courage), and pink (love). Those three emotions are what makes Ink Ink. 

"Error" I heard Ink said, I look into his eyes to see them get duller and duller, I didn't pay attention to what he said, I grab his hand without a second thought and teleport us to Outertale. I saw glitches covering my vision but not enough to cover up everything. I saw Ink turn his head, probably to see if I was alright, I then heard him let out a sign out in relief before he closed his eyes. I followed soon after.