Chapter 6

Killer POV

We look at each other then to Outer, Ink was about to tell but Error stopped him by putting his hand over his mouth. Ink was confused but Error nodded his head over to Outer and whispered something in his ear, Ink then apologized to Outer that he could not say anything.

Outer huff in frustration, I know that both of them didn't want Outer to find out about Nightmare's past. Heck, I didn't want Outer to know who was Nightmare. Outertale is one of the pacifist universes out of very few and I didn't want him to be on alert. Besides if we tell him, he'll probably figure out that I was working along with him destroying universes, he might reject me because I was in control unlike Error.

"Um, Killer" Ink's voice brought me out of my train of thoughts, he gestured for me to follow him as Error distract Outer. Once we were in the living room, Ink talked.

"Killer, do you want Outer to know?" Ink's voice was filled with concerned, he knew this was my chose, there was a chance that Outer and I's friendship will be ruined or worse, destroyed. I let out a sign before answering.

"I-I'll tell him, can you and Error..." I trailed off but Ink understood what I wanted. We went back into the kitchen and Ink told Error what I said. They told Outer that something came up somewhere and had to leave, before they left , they mouthed 'good luck' to me. With that and a snap of fingers, they disappeared.

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕 

Ink POV

"I hope things will go well between them" I told Error. We went up to Error's room and sat on his bed in his home, we didn't go to my home just in case someone was there.

"Me too, Killer had kept Outer in the dark about what he did, I only hope Outer will accept Killer like he did with me." Error signed, he then wrap me in his arms as he placed me onto his lap, nuzzling into my scarf. I instantly blushed bright rainbow.

"E-Error!" I squeak. I then heard him chuckle into my scarf.

"You know it's not polite to eavesdrop on someone conversation, Rainbow" Busted, he knows that I listened to Error and Killer's conversation earlier. Error turn me around so we were face to face, him with a smirk and me with a nervous smile, "Now, how should I punish you, Rainbow?"

"Um, Mercy?"

"Nope" He tilted my chin up, "How this?" I felt a pair of lips on mine, I open my mouth when I felt his tongue run across my teeth. He pulled me closer as I wrap my arms around his neck. Finally after 3 minutes, we broke the kiss, I was light-headed due to the lack of air. Error then nuzzled back into my scarf, breathing in my scent.

"RuRu" I said

"Yes KyKy?"

"What does this make us?"

"Well we don't want to fight, we made out and both of us liked it; I would say lovers" Error states.

"I guess you're right"

"You know what I'm glad about?"

"What?"

"That I can touch you without freaking out and you not losing any of your emotions"

"Me too, love" We soon fell asleep after that, right before I went to sleep, I heard Error whisper something,

"I will always love you and never abandon you"

I then whispered back,

"I will always love you and never leave you"

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

Meanwhile in XXXX Place

"That turn out better than expected" A figure stood in front of a screen with a book open to a page called 'Traps' in their hand, "Since the plan work, this universe is not longer necessary"

The summoned the universe's code before they destroyed it completely, it meant nothing to them, it fulfilled the task so it was now worthless to the figure.

"Now that the Princes and Guardians' bond are complete, let's go forward to the Opposites: Outer and Killer. I'm curious will their bond be destroyed or will it blossem." The turn off the screen, disappearing into the darkness.

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

A/N: Welp, that's it folks, well for this story. I will post what will happen between Killer and Outer, their past (how they met), present (what happened in this story) and future (the outcome). I hope you like this. Man this is short compared to my other chapters.