Chapter 4

A/N: Form the picture, there will be some fluff between Ink and Error. I'm not really good at writing these kinds parts - though I have a boyfriend and read all sorts of fluffy stuff, irony - and this will be my first time writing something like this. So don't judge and what these two do here is that farthest I will ever go in any story what so ever.

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

Ink POV (back to the present)

On that day, our wish came true: we became friends. No one knows that we are friends though because we put up an act when our friends are with us. We would put on a whole show, pretend that we hate each other, when one gets too hurt, the other would leave before coming back with medical supplies. I look over to Error, he was no longer shaking but his hands are still clench and I can feel anger and fear radiating off of him. I didn't know how much he cared for me, but after what happen, I can't say he doesn't.

"Ink?"

"Yes Error?" He looked at me before looking down at his clench hands, he then did something that I never expected he would do.

He

Held

My

Hand!

I look at him with shook as he looked down to his lap nervous.

"Error?" He said nothing

"Error" Again nothing

"Error!" His eyes met with mine, "Why are you-?"

I didn't finish my sentence when I was pulled into a hug, Error wrap his arms around my waist. I can't believe that he was hugging me, the guy who hates any physical contact what so ever, is hugging me. I was confused and in shook at his action but I just wrap my arms around his neck. He let out a sign of relief as he pulled me closer and nuzzle into my scarf around my neck. We stayed this way for a bit, Error stared to become less tense when I started to rub his back. I'm curious why he's doing this. 

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

Error POV

I can't believe I was hugging Ink, me, the guy who hates any physical contact is hugging Ink, I have no idea why. No, that's incorrect, the main reason was that I was so worried about him; I nearly lost one of the few people that I care for. It felt like what happen to him all over again. Ink, though he's my opposite, he is, at the same time, the same skeleton.

I was glad Ink didn't say anything about me hugging him and happier that he wrap his arms around my neck and started to rub my back; for some reason sooths me. Ink is a good person - has his insane moments like me but who doesn't - he is very caring, kind, lovable and-  

"Error" I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when I heard Ink's voice, that's when I realized that we've been like this for some time seeing the clock on the wall. I look up to see Ink blush rainbow, he was both embarrassed and confused.

Cute.

"Error, we should-" I didn't listen to what he had to say, all I could concentrate was his eyes and his mouth. Without noticing, I started to lean in, I don't know why but I just...

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

3rd POV ( Fluff starts )

Ink had noticed that Error was leaning in, he tried to move away but Error's arms trap him, even if he could back away, the headboard would surly stop him. The Creator couldn't utter a word when the other pulled him in his lap and a pair of lips met his own. Ink gasp at the sudden movement, Error took advantage of this to stick his tongue into the other's mouth. As Error's tough thoroughly explored the new area, Ink, who just comprehend what's happening, moaned into the kiss.

After 3 minutes, Ink started to feel light-headed when Error finally pulled away from the kiss so that Ink could get air. As Ink gasp for air, Error attack his neck. He kissed each and every spot until he reached a certain that made Ink moan the loudest is where he started to suck on. Error sucked and nibbled on the same spot until a bruise started to show. Ink, on the other hand, wrapped his arms tighter on the Destroyer, moaning his name over and over.

Eventually, Ink fell back onto the pillows, pulling Error with him. They then started to kiss again as they held on to each other, to both, they were in pure bliss, nothing could-.

( Lovey stuff end)

Never mind :!

"Error? Ink?" Outer's voice came through the door, "Are you two okay? You've been in there for awhile"

Ink whispered to Error to talk to him as he fix the bed so it looks like nothing had happened. Error made up a quick lie saying that they were just talking and would be out in a few minutes. Outer seemed to bought it as he left to go downstairs. Both skeletons looked at each other to make sure nothing was out of place and went out the door but not before Error giving Ink another kiss on the check and Ink blushing with a 'we'll talk about this later' or a 'we'll continue this later' look.

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

Ink POV

I have no words to say to Error, all I wanted to was bury my face into my scarf and hide. Error must have caught onto my discomfort since he gave a reassuring smile and, hesitantly, patted my shoulder. We went downstairs to find Outer sitting at the kitchen table talking to someone on the phone, we - Error - decided to ease drop on their conversation.

"Yeah, Ink is awake and he's doing fine. Error and him have been my bro's room for a bit but Error said that they'll come out soon" Outer spoke into the phone.

Silence

"Yah, I know, they do look cute together. Maybe we can get them together?" What does he mean by that? I look at Error who had a devious smirk on his face, I went back to Outer when he started to speak again.

"What? Come on, you know I like to ship people together." Never thought of Outer to the type to ship people, well I guess Classic and Geno are the only ones I know that don't ship others. I noticed that Outer started to blush after the other spoke, "D-don't say stuff like that!"

Silence

"O-okay, lo- I mean see you later bye" Outer hung up and put the phone in front of him before burring his head into hands, I can tell that he was embarrassed after talking to the other person. I look at Error who started to walk into the kitchen, I tried to pull him back into our hiding spot; however, I was still weak from before and was drag by him instead.

"Hello there, Outer" Error said in a devious voice, Outer looked up to find both us in front of him, I gave him a small wave and smile. He probably figured out that we listen to his conversation earlier since his face had more dust on it than before.

"Hi Ink, Error, um, h-how much did you hear?" Outer stuttered as Error started to walk closer to him.

"Up to the point you said that we were coming down" Outer gulped, he looked past Error to me with a 'please save/help me' look.

A/N: Well that went better than I expected, next chapter will have Outer's POV and some mentions of Outer's crush.