Chapter 5

Outer POV

"Up to the point you said that we were coming down" Error said to me with a devious look on his face, I gulped, looking past Error I sent Ink a 'please save/help me' look.

"Error-" Ink started but Error interrupted him.

"Hold on Ink, I would like to have a word with our little Outer here" I couldn't help but feel both afraid and anger, how dare he call me little; Ink and I about the same height thank you very much. Sometime during my internal rant, Error got closer to me; he now seems taller and scarier than before.

"Uh, hi there, um, Error, how are you doing?" By now sweat was dripping off my skull because of my nervousness. Error continued to give me his famous devious smirk.

"I'm doing fine, Outer. Do you remember what we talked about earlier? From what I just heard, I think we need to have a killer conversation"

Ink looked confused at Error's chose of words but I know exactly what he means, oh how I was mistaken, "Don't tell him please Error, I beg you, don't tell him" I started to tear up, Error's face now held worry as Ink started to walk to me. But before any of that happened, a familiar voice entered the room.

"Tell who what?" The three of us turn to the source of the voice, Killer was leaning against the door frame with his usual cocky grin; however, it quickly disappeared when he seen the tears coming out of my eye sockets. He ran over to me and cups my cheeks, he knew someone in this room made me cry and it was not Ink.

Killer turned to the other two before walking up to Error, since they were the same height they met eye to eye.

"What. Did. You. Do!" Killer growled, Error was a little intimidated by him but he hid it quickly with a scowl.

"I didn't do anything to him, I just talked to him" Error shot back.

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

Ink POV

Things were getting tense between Error and Killer: Killer seemed he wanted to hurt Error while Error seemed he wanted to push Killer away from him. All this happened because Outer cried at what Error said, though Killer is taking this too far.

I look past them to find a shaking Outer; he was scared of what those two would do. He looks over to me, he wanted, no, pleaded for me to stop them. I walk over to the two with my hands on my hips, "Stop it, both of you! You're scaring Outer!" Both look towards Outer who was fidgeting with his hands meaning he was scared or nervous, Killer's glare disappeared the moment he looked at Outer, "Also, Killer, Error just talked to Outer, that was it, I promise."

Killer glance to me then to Outer who nodded to confirm my words, "Fine." He walks away from Error and I over to Outer to talk to him. I stood next to Error with a worried expression.

"Error?" He looked down to me, "What did you say to make Outer cry? I was here the whole time and I didn't hear anything hurtful"

Error glances at Outer and Killer before leaning down to my ear whispering, "Outer has a crush on Killer, I found out about it a few months ago. I was just joking about telling Killer about it but I guess he thought I was serious."

Now I understand, I look over at the other two and smile, 'Cute'

Outer look over to us and gave us a smile, "Since that's all settle, who wants spaghetti?"

We all said yes, as Outer get the spaghetti; I decided to help as well. Error and Killer went out to the living room to talk.

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

3rd POV

Killer gestured Error to come to the living room as Ink and Outer cook. They sat on the couch in silence before Error broke the ice.