Chapter 2

Error POV

I open my eyes to see a ceiling with stars on it.

"So you're awake now?" I jumped and turned toward the source of the voice to find Outer Sans or Outer sitting at a desk to the left of me, "You've been out for a few hours and your friend is still asleep."

Out of every Sans, Outer is one of the few who I can actually call a friend. When I first came here to destroy this universe, Outer showed me a sight to behold. That spot became my favorite place out of, well, anywhere, that's also where Ink and I had our first civil conversation, wait, INK! I look around the room to find Rainbow, Outer noticed my sudden movement as he tug on my sleeve to gain my attention; thankfully he knows that I don't like any physical contact.

"Hey, hey, your friend is safe, he's in my bro's room and you're in my room, so you know the lay out of this house." He gave me a warm smile before he started to walk out of the room, " Also I made sure to keep an eye socket on those vials across his chest, none of them are empty but some are dead close to it."  

I nod my head and Outer closed the door, once he did I let out a sign in relief. I fell back onto the pillows, the adrenaline from my earlier panic attack has now left me. I replay the events that happened just hours before; both Ink and I's worst fear was put to the test. Ink was so close to loosing his emotions to become ether an empty shell or insane. I was having the worst panic attack since.... that and I almost glitch out, but I know if I had then Ink would have been lost. Not that I care for him or any thing, it would get boring without him is all I mean.

I stayed in that position for about 10 minutes when I heard a knock from the door then Outer's voice, "Hey, your friend is showing signs of being awake to let you know and my bro made some spaghetti if you want it"

I got out of Outer's bed and open the door, "Th-thanks Outer" It felt weird saying that to someone, but Outer didn't make any comment about me being nice - this is why I like him.

"No problem Error, now come on your friend might want to see you" We walk to Outer's brother's room, before I open the door, Outer put his hand in front of the door, "Error, that skeleton, it's Ink, isn't it"

Fudge (I will not cuss in any of these stories) Outer never seen Ink but he knows that he's the Creature and I'm the Destroyer and that we fight. I was hoping Outer wouldn't notice but he's as observant as Classic (the original Sans). 

My silence seemed to answer his question, "Hey, buddy, I'm just asking because if you two fight here then-"

"You know I won't destroy your world and Ink isn't strong enough to fight anyways"

"I know, but I have to keep up my threats to protect my world." He was walking down the hall before he look over his shoulder, "I have two things to tell you: one glad you got a friend, two you two look cute together"

My face was dusted in yellow, "If you want to play it like that then I'm sure Killer  would like it as well"

Without even turning, I know Outer was blushing dark blue; he has a little (big) crush on Killer ever since they hung out with each other, besides he started it with Ink and I.

"Sh-shut up" Outer then ran down the stairs with me laughing behind him. Once I calmed down, I opened Outer Papyrus' door to his room to find a colorful skeleton sitting up with his knees pulled up against his chest.

I cleared my throat to get his attention, which work as he snap his head to where I stood and was about to hug me but he stop right before he was arms length from me. He there was still some fear within his eyes but not as bad as before and they have not dulled anymore over the past several hours. The vials, luckily, still had some ink left in them; yellow and blue were only a few minutes away from being empty.

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

Ink POV

I heard someone clear their throat, I thought it was Outer, I mean it is his home, instead my eyes met with Error's. Being the energetic person I was - also relieve that he was alright- I went to give him a hug but when I got into arms length to him, I stopped, remembering who I was about to touch. I gave him a light smile, he seemed not to pay attention to my expression, he was looking at my chest, more specifically, my vials. Yellow and blue were so close to be gone, I have to find more ink to replace them soon or else I won't fell happiness, sadness, or be calm again.

"Ink" I came out of my thoughts to see Error with a worried expression, "Your vials"

"They'll be fine, I just need to fill them up soon" I gestured to Outer Papyrus' for us to sit on instead of standing, Error nodded and closed the door behind him and sat next to me. We sat in silence before a thought came to my head,

"Error, I just now remember this, but thank you for saving me" I grinned, but we both know that what happened will scar me for the rest of my life. Error looked at me before looking at his hands, he look as though he wanted to do something but is hesitating to do so, "Error, are you okay?"

He clench his hands into fists, he didn't say anything at first but then, "I'm going to destroy that universe"

I was taken aback, but I understood why, "Then I won't stop you, the universe has caused nothing but harm to anyone who entered it" A thought suddenly entered my head, "That universe was created years ago, why didn't you try to destroy it? Clearly it was taking up space."

Error was now shaking in anger? He keeps on opening and closing his hands, "I didn't destroy it or even thought about destroying it until I seen how badly it affected you" I was confused, I then remember I told Error about my past before he told me his.

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

3rd POV (flashback)

Two skeletons arrived in Outertale, unknowing of the other's present. They sat down in the same spot but a tree separates them, they were both tired since they had fought each other merely an hour ago. They were in their own little world, not realizing that they were talking to each other of their problems. It was when the colorful one said he wants to be friends with the other and the glitch one said that he wants the fighting to end is when they realized that they were talking to their worst enemy.