Chapter 3

3rd POV (still flashback)

Both skeletons got fighting position, the colorful one had his hand on his giant brush while the glitchy one raised his hand to summon his strings. They stayed that way for minutes, waiting for one to strike, but no one did. Instead they stayed neutral before sitting on the grass they once did before they know of each other's present. They sat there in silence, occasionally looking at one other without the other knowing. This awkward situation finally ended when their eyes met the others. They started to talk about random stuff to get rid of the awkwardness that surrounded them. Soon enough they got use to each other's present to the point their defense s went down. Eventually, they got onto the topic of their past: Error went first.

He explained his world was designed to be a glitch, but some of the creators decided to delete it because it took up too much space and it could harm other worlds. His world was not capable to harm other worlds; it was like any other world. His creator tried to save his world but they were only able to save him. His creator somehow teleported him to the anti-void in their effort to save him; however, he had spent years alone there, in an empty place. In all honesty he only wanted to destroy worlds that have been left behind so no fully developed world won't be destroyed, like his. He did destroy other worlds because he needed the distraction or he got a little carried away. When he met the Creator of the AUs, he thought he would be like the creators but instead he was friendly. Error actually wanted to be friends but rumors of his deeds had reached the Creator's ears and the Creator himself saw what Error himself had done to an AU.

Ink had listen closely to Error's past and when they met, once Error was done, Ink told his story that happened a little after Error was teleported to the anti-void.

Ink's creator had abandoned his world, leaving him to be the only one to have a soul, to have emotions. His friends and his brother were just sketches with a blank look. He lived in a white world for a long time; he wanted someone to at least talk to him. One day he couldn't take it anymore, he yelled and screams for someone to help, but nobody came. He decided there was no point in living if there was no one to live for. With one last look to his friends and brother, he tore out his own soul and turned to dust. He had thought it was the end for him but someone saved him, told him that his end was only his beginning. He woke up in a white room, the anti-void; he didn't feel anything because he tore out his own soul. He wandered the area and some manage to get to another world without a portal, where he found ink that gave him emotion. After all these years, he does not know what world he was in that saved his life. He learned that he could teleport to other worlds and could rebuild any that have been destroyed; that's when he decided to finish worlds when the creators abandon them, like his did. He had heard about the Destroyer from other skeletons, he did not allow rumors determine his opinion on the other but seeing him destroying peaceful worlds, did.

Error was surprise to hear that Ink destroyed his own soul, he know that Ink needed that paint for emotions but he didn't know to what point.

Both skeletons' past had to do with their creators' decision: Error's saved him while Ink's abandoned him. Error decided to destroy abandon worlds so creators won't destroy fully created worlds, Ink decide to finish creating worlds so they don't feel abandon. They both did what they did to prevent what happened to them happen to others. They reflected on the other's past as the silence past between them, they then realized that they were not as different as they thought they were, the choice that they made was the only thing that was different.

A shooting star went past them, Ink told Error to make a wish, though Error looked at him oddly, he complied.

'I wish to know what it feels like to be loved and not abandon.'

'I wish people would not judge me for my actions.'

'I wish that Error/Ink and I will be friends'

They opened their eyes at the same time, both had said what they wished for, knowing that it will probably won't come true; however, it's their second wish that they hope will come true.

The two skeletons continue to watch the sky, acted as though they were longtime friends, it even felt like it. For the next several hours this interaction continues until Ink's phone went off, interrupting the calmed mode. Blue had texted him about doing something and Ink, being his kind self, went off to accomplish the task but not before saying good bye to Error. Both had dust on their face (Error-yellow, Ink-rainbow) Ink left and a few minutes later Error left as well.

🌕🌗🌑🌓🌕

All was left was silence, neither the Creator nor the Destroyer realized that there was another person with them; they had hidden in a tree since the beginning. They jumped out of the tree, landing on their feet; he stood in the same spot where the rivals sat. He took out a book and turned in to a page named 'Traps'.

"This 'ought to get them together. Now, since I have time before the princes to come together, might as well read a bit." The person turn the page with a list of titles: 'Control' and 'Past' where highlighted, "Guess one of these will do, but which should I go with?"

The figure flips to one and started to read.

A/N:  I don't own any of the art or anything but the story line and the mystery person may or may not belong to me.